I'm I seeing Double?

Annabeth
It didn't take long to see the camp, and once I was there, I was not pleased. From the beach, I could see that the camp was already chained up, and Talent had just arrived. He was about to tear the camp to shreds, but even worse- Percy was totally falling for it! Oh gods, he was smiling at her and talking to her. It was like he didn't even know he was being tricked yet. I could have stayed there for hours and plotted my revenge, but Annabeth fraud started walking my way, so I darted past the Big House and behind the first cabin I saw- Cabin one, Zeus. Annabeth fraud walked back from the beach and gave Talent a few commands. Before Talent started demolishing the arena, Percy managed to escape from his chains. Yes! I thought, before he made his next move. He could have done anything at all now that he was out, and he decided to walk over to her and chat. Literally. He startled her, gave her a hug, and she lead him back to his chains. Oh gods, I'm going to need to talk to him after this, assuming I live. Wait. What was Jason doing? He awoke from his slumber, and started wriggling in his chains. Gods, he's getting out! I thought in awe. Annabeth fraud looked his way and he pretended to be asleep. Smart move, Grace. After a few more minutes, Jason managed to get free of his bounds. Before Annabeth fraud could notice, he ran behind his cabin, not yet noticing me. I tapped him on the shoulder and he nearly passed out.
"Annabeth?" He asked "I thought you were over there? What is going on?!"
"No time for an explanation, I'm Annabeth, she is not. Now, we need a plan to free Percy so he can help us." I said
"Um, bad idea. That girl splashed him with a potion and now he thinks she is still you. And hey, son of Jupiter, right here!" Jason stated. Oh right, Jason was a son of the god of the sky. Does that mean...
"Jason, if you can take down Talent with al, your abilities, then I could deal with fake me. You in?" I asked
"Sure, one question, who's Talent?" Whoops. Forgot to tell him that.
"Just deal with the bird and I'll sort out the girl." Gods, Jason has been hanging out with Percy to much. Air Head. Jason ran out from behind the cabin, and just in time to, because Annabeth Fraud was just noticing his absence.
"FOR CAMP HALF BLOOD!" Jason screamed as he ran past her and sliced the bird. "CAWWW CAWW!!!!" Talent howled. Annabeth fraud would have gone to stop him, but I emerged from the shadows, gaining all the attention from her and the camp. I drew my dagger and took a few more steps forward, "Sup" I said before I ran at her with all my might. "FOR PERCY!!!!" I screamed
Percy
When the green liquid first hit me, I thought it was a joke. I was like, Dang, I like this shirt. But then I fell down cold, and I couldn't see anything until I woke up (soon after.) You might think Wow Percy. That was really stupid of you to think that girl was Annabeth. But I didn't have a choice. Something in that liquid broke my memory and all I thought was Oh look, there's Wise Girl. It didn't end there either, I had trouble seeing and hearing the rest of the camp, so when they groaned, I didn't know. One feature I noticed was that it only lasted about a minute, and the girl had know idea. So when I first escaped from my chains, it was a coincidence, but after my condition pasted over, I made a plan. Step one, escape from my chains again. Step two, deal with the bird and the girl, (look totally awesome when doing so.) Step three, free everyone else and hug Annabeth. Oh gods! Where's Annabeth!? I totally forgot that Annabeth was still out there somewhere, away from me. That means that this imposter had taken her, and trapped her, and probably has an evil plan, AND NOW IT WAS HER TURN TO BE CAUGHT IN THE EYE OF THE STORM! I could have gone and caused world war 3, but then my world changed. Jason ran out from behind his cabin (I didn't even notice he escaped) and he started fighting the eagle, a fight he couldn't win. Suddenly, Annabeth walked out from behind the cabin too.
"Sup" she muttered, then I nearly fainted with joy. I broke out of my chains weren't even there and shot up.
"Annabeth? Is that you?" I asked dramatically.
"Oh Annabeth, I've missed you soooo much! Bla bla bla. Let's get to this fight." The girl mocked.
"Great idea." Annabeth mumbled before we both lunged at the imposter. I can't tell you the details of the fight, because it was mostly a painful blur to me, but I can tell you that it was all WOO YEAH TAKE THAT YOU EVIL ANNABETH etc. It only lasted a few minutes, and once it was over, there was a single limp body on the ground.
"Whoops" a voice said unsympathetically. Oh gods. I looked back at the person on the ground.

A/N
WHOO! I feel so evil right now. I can't wait to hear these comments. Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter, sorry it was a little shorter than the others. The next one will be coming soon, (the special Percy's birthday chapter...) and I hope you don't kill me for the wait. Bye until the next A/N!