Race For My Boyfriend

Annabeth
Honestly, I lied. The supposed poison berry was actually really tasty. I ate half of them and then decided that I really needed a way out of there. What can I do, what can I do? I thought. I couldn't jump down the hole, there's a very good chance I wouldn't make the drop, and I didn't have a rope to go out the window.
"Ugh! Why is she so, so. Me! Grrr. Why am I so awesome?" I grumbled.
I was just about to crash on my bed when my mind clicked. I ran to the hole in the floor, and hoped that my climbing wall training would pay off. The creases in between the bricks where big enough for me to climb down, and as terrifying as it was, it was better than rotting in a cave, knowing that my BOYFRIEND would soon be tricked by a beautiful WITCH. My world could not get worse.
"Ok Annabeth, just a few more steps to reach the bottom." I talked to myself, which is pretty sad. "YASSSS!" I shouted, a bit to loud.
Annabeth fraud turned around and smirked. "You can't out me, me." I yelled.
"Oh yeah!" She huffed "Well, did you know that Seaweed brain is somewhere in these halls?" We both gasped. She finally slipped up! And as much as I wanted to stab her, I decided it would be better if I told Percy to go stab her, because I know Percy would do anything for me, the real me. I darted into the hall, having no idea where is was going. "PEEEEERRRRRCCCYYYYYYYYY! IM OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.
I could hear Annabeth fraud running down a different hall. It wouldn't matter. When I found Percy, he would just flood the halls. "PERCY WHERE IN OLYMPUS ARE YOU????" I shouted again, surprised that Annabeth fraud was silent. I turned left, then right again, losing some hope.
"Percy?" I yelled, a little quieter. "Are you in here?"
A tear left my eye. Instantly, I collapsed on the floor, hands covering my face as I sobbed. "Percy-" I sniffed "Please."
Then, my crying stopped as I heard a faint voice "Annabeth?" I stood up. "PERCY, ITS ME!" I yelled, running down a hall, with a new hope. Did I really find him?
Percy
As soon as I heard it, I freaked. I almost collapsed with joy of finding her."Annabeth?" I managed to say without breaking down.
"PERCY, ITS ME!" Annabeth yelled. I ran two more halls down.
"WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted
"DOWN HERE" a voice responded. I turned left
"ANNABETH, IS IT REALLY YOU?" I asked, not wanting to be tricked.
"YEAH, SEAWEED BRAIN! GET OVER HERE." She answered, between sniffs. I almost blacked out, again. I was really finding her, my lost girlfriend. I thought about how much I loved her, and how much I wanted to literally DESTROY HER KIDNAPPER BECAUSE HE MESSED WITH THE WRONG GIRL WITH THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER. Sorry. Had to get that out of me.
"ANNABETH," I shouted again. "ANNA-" I turned a corner and saw her- a beautiful blonde girl, wearing her unmistakable CHB T-shirt and jeans. I didn't know what to say. I found her, my Annabeth.
"Hey, Percy. You found me. The real me." She said
"Of corse. Because I would cross the world to find you, from a million imposters." I responded, with pride in my voice. We hugged and then we both sobbed.
(Little did Percy know, another Annabeth stood just a few halls away, losing her voice- and her boyfriend. Percy did find Annabeth- but also didn't find her.)

A/N
OOOOOOOOOOH. HAHAH. RICK-HANGER. Ok sorry, but really thanks for reading and hopefully waiting for the next chapter. Sorry that last bit wasn't really in a perspective, I just had to get that in there. Ok bye, have fun fan girling over this next chapter! (Ps sorry it was so short!)