3: I'm fighting, I don't wanna like it. But you know I like it

Hi guys! Here's chapter 3 (: I hope you like it. 

This chapter doesn't really send tingles to your body, haha, but I kind of enjoyed writing this chapter. I hope it's long enough for you. 

Thank you to thos who are reading this and I hope more people will read this :D

I've been making friends lately on Wattpad, so all I want to say is, you people are awesome! 

I love reading other people's stories so just tell me which one and I'll read 'em fo sho! 

That's Nate Walsh aka Francisco Lachowski>>

He'll be the father of my children! and he's not gay! and,

Happy 24th birthday to Adam Gregory and Thomas Dekker! 

Please comment/fan/vote/READ? 

Thanks!

x

____________________________________________________________________________

“What’s this I’ve heard about you and Brett fighting?” Luke said, ruffling my hair.

“Nothing-stop it!” I said, trying to swat his hands away, ”You’re the most annoying brother ever!”.

“Don’t try to change the subject”, he ceased, “Did he hurt you?”.

“No, and stop prying me about things I don’t want to talk about!” I retorted.

“Aww, did he finally confess his love for you?” Luke said, placing his hand on top of his chest.

“How many times do I, and Brett, have to tell you we don’t like like each other!”

“Okay, okay”, Luke held up both of his hands,” No need to be defensive about it”

“I’m not defensive!” I saw a small smirk appearing on my idiot-of-a-brother’s face.

I grumbled before stomping upstairs to my room.

The wind felt so good. It felt like I was in mid-air. It felt good. I felt free.

Wait, I really was flying.

I slightly opened my eyes, just in time to see Adam, Luke’s best friend, holding my ankles. Soon, I realized that Luke was holding both of my wrists.

And, I was being launched to the pool which was inches away from me.

“Let go of me!” I yelled at both of the boys and emitted a high-pitched shriek.

I saw Adam’s face turn into an irritated one and, too late.

Before I knew it, I was already gliding through mid-air and- Splash!­  There I went, into the pool. 

I doggie paddled my way to the edge of the pool and held on to the metal thingy that helps you get out of the pool.

“Need a hand?” I raise my head and saw Adam holding out a hand, a sinister grin planted on his face.

“No thanks” I muttered.

Even though I declined his offer, he still grabbed both of my arms and lifted me out of the pool.

“Thanks but I sa- Where’s Luke?” I look around the vicinity and realize that Luke was gone.

“His lab partner arrived minutes ago, so he went back inside” he explained.

“Oh” I said, grabbing the towel placed on one of the chairs. “You coming?” , I twisted and saw Adam standing still on where he was earlier.