2: I keep building walls up, but you tear 'em down

Olah! Here's Chapter 2 :) Enjoy!

and, Merry Christmas to all of you. I'm typing this message at 2:07 in the morning (December 25) 

Please Vote/Comment/Fan/READ :) Please?

*If you want me to read your story, just tell me :) I would love to read them.

Thanks!

x

_____________________________________________________________________________

“He gave me a wink earlier today!”Shelby squealed.

“I’m so jealous!” Allison said, popping a fry into her mouth.

“Should I ask him out?” Shelby asked, flipping her straight brown hair over her shoulders.

“I thought you and Jeremy are going out?”

“Well, yeah. But it’s not official, so I’m still liberalized”.

“Um, guys. I think I’ll go sit with Brett. He told me that, he-he needed my help with his Spanish homework” I said, at least it was something convincing. Shelby gave me a nod, which means that she understood that I didn’t understand a single word they were talking about.

“Okay,” Allison clears her throat,” Anyway, I heard that he has a tattoo on his left shoulder blade” I heard Shelby squeak as I started walking away.

Who was this guy they were swooning over, anyway?

I shake my head while rolling my eyes. Gossiping about boys is the least of my interest.

Can’t girls live without boys?

“Talkin’ about boys?” Brett scooted to his left, which made me sit between him and, Louis. I sent Brett a death glare but he just gave me one of his cheeky smiles.

“Yep” I muttered. I felt Louis bumping his knee “accidentally” against mine. I looked at him and saw him giving me an angelic smile that made his blue eyes sparkle.

Did I forget to mention that Louis is and I have mutual feelings for each other? 

I remembered every bit of how he confessed it to me. 

He announced it last year to the entire school through the PA. After that, he told me to meet up with him in our auditorium and, I rejected him. Yeah, I was a jerk, but I just don't think that we click. 

Even if I rejected him though, he still keeps on acting like I didn't reject him and practically break his heart.

I gave him a slight nod that made my dark blonde curls to topple over my face. Then, I felt Louis' warm hands against my cheek and he tucked the lock of hair behind my ear. I can't help but let a smile form on my face as I ducked my head lower.

“Get a room!” Jeremy hooted. That jerk. I gave him my death glare which made him mock me even more. I rolled my eyes and started popping fries into my mouth.

“Nate?” Brett blurted.

“Who?” I snapped my head to his direction just in time to see him smirking at me.

“The new kid. You know, brown hair, brown eyes” he explains to me like I was the dumbest person ever. Maybe, since I didn't respond and just blink.

“Nate Walsh!” he exclaims, “Your partner during Physics class! The one you were obviously flirting with!”

All of the other guys give me their wide smirks, even Brett.

“What are you talking about? I wasn’t flirting with Nate whatever-his-last-name-is!” I said in a defensive tone.

“Walsh” Jeremy scoffed. I gave him a piece of my death glare and return it to Brett after a second or so.

"What's that I hear? Denial?" Brett joked.

“Whatever. I’m leaving” I pick up my tray and marched over to the trash bins and dump my almost-untouched food on the ‘Biodegradable’ bin and roughly place my tray on the stack beside the water fountain.

“Wait, Kelsey! Don’t forget I’m driving you home today!” I heard Brett call as I walked through the cafeteria’s double doors.

Ugh. Why can’t I have my own car? Having you-must-wait-until-you’re-twenty parents pisses me off sometimes.

“Stop fussing about it” Brett reaches over the seat belt and secures it since I vowed to myself that I would stay in this arms-crossed-over-the-chest position until he drops me off at home.

“Just shut up and drive Brett” I retorted.

As we pulled up in my driveway, I pulled the passenger door’s handle but it wouldn’t budge.

“Open it!”

“No”

“God damn it Brett! Open the door!”

“No, not until we clear things out” he said in a calm and serene tone.

I started hitting my fist against the window,” Stop that Kelsey!”

“Fine!” I ceased and hunched my body.

“I’m sorry, Kelsey. I didn’t think that you would take it that seriously” 

Somehow, his words explained something to me.

Our friendship can’t be ruined just because of a tiny argument about Nate, whom I don't even know that well yet.. That's just pure nonsense.

“Okay” I breathed.

“So, you forgive me?” Brett asked, still looking serious. His eyebrows were kind of creased together, which made him look kind of hilarious. He was never good at looking serious, instead, he looked like someone who's going through indigestion.

I can’t help but release a small chuckle.

“I take that as a yes” his expression was already starting to soften. 

“I’ll see you tomorrow. Please be early, I still have an essay to print out for English” I said, slipping out of his car and practically jogging towards my front door.

I heard Brett say something like “Nate” and “us”.

What was he talking about?

Curse my short attention span to verbal things.  

___________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry if Nate is still M.I.A. :( I'll add some scenes with him on the next chappie and the next after the next and so on and so forth :)

Song of the Chapter: "Grow up" by Cher Lloyd. I WILL master the rapping part. SOON :))

That's Kelsey >>> 

Yeah, she's Hannah from ANTM Cycle 16 :) She's my favorite :D

and to those who are confuse if who Shelby is, she's Kelsey's close Girl-friend :D

Btw, Can you please help me decide who my Nate will be? He has dirty blonde hair, green eyes and the "build" of his body must be kind of like Chace Crawford's :D 

Thanks! I love you! 

x