Yandere Akashi

Certain thoughts always went through Akashi's mind about the generation of miracles.

First was Aomine. "You always bother us. Every waking moment and every non-waking moment I must always think of ways to erase your problematic problem from this world."

Second was Kise. "I wished you never joined the basketball team, I cry every time I think of your troublesome existence."

Third was Midorima. "You are the most useful to me, last to my wonderful Tetsuna. However, I wish you would read the mood and leave us alone sometimes."

And finally Murasakibara. "Atsushi, I know you never do anything wrong but offering Tetsuna milkshake flavoured snacks is not quite your right."

It seemed he got softer with his complaints near the end.

To anyone who didn't know Akashi they would assume that these thoughts meant no harm to anyone but if you DID know Akashi these thoughts resulted in the generation of miracles dying in the middle of the school by his sharpened scissors. It was just the generations luck that today was a day when Akashi wanted to kill them. His mood swings were random but it was easy to tell they had something to do with his blue muffin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EARLIER THAT DAY

It was a normal day for the both Kuroko and Akashi where they were simply flirting, packing up the gym before returning home. Which was originally the plan if not for the generation of fools who forced HIS girlfriend to stay behind to practice with them in the dead of the night. It would be understandable if it was practice before a big game but these fools insisted she stay back for no reason and that they wanted Kuroko alone. They were scared of the strict captain so they decided to let him go home.

Akashi was forced to go home by himself but while he was walking he had one thought in his head. 'If only they disappeared.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATER THAT EVENING

Aomine woke up in the middle of night finding herself strapped to a chair in a basement. Her eyes adjusted to the light coming from the small lamp and she could see that he was not alone. Kise and Murasakibara were strapped to the chairs next to her which cause her to jump in alarm. "What the hell!?"

The other two miracles looked at him with dead eyes. Like fish before they've been slit open and they kind of beg you in a silent way to save them.

"Well, its seems someone is awake." A regal voice said. Aomine could already tell who was capable of such a feat.

"Damn it Akashi! What's going on?"

A small chuckle came from the man. "Ryouka and Atsushi had a turn and they were reasonably obedient. I hope you are the same." The sound of scissors snipping could be heard and Aomine silently said a prayer in his head.

"Oh Dai, there is no reason for your fear. Think about this as a noble sacrifice and a punishment for trying to take what's mine."

"Um, I think you should calm. Tetsu loves yo-" Aomine was interrupted as scissors went flying barely hitting her face.

"I recommend you don't call my angel that disgraceful name. Her beautiful name should be recognised. She is beautiful and the only angel blessed this earth and to think you have the right to even speak of her and see her. It kills me Dai, oh it kills me to think that you can even think about her."