The public announcement

Akashi and Tetsuna were at a party.
It wasn't an ordinary party; rather it was a party held by Akashi's father. Apparently it was to re-determine his allies and his foes and to show that the Akashi's still had power over other companies.

Akashi was to attend the party and bring a female companion and who else would he bring besides his adorable muffin Kuroko. He had her dressed in a short blue dress that accompanied her pale skin and a cartigan that covered her shoulders so that she would not feel the cold and not seduce other men as Akashi said. The two came hand in hand and many young ladies who were thinking about the younger Akashi heir as a husband gave her glares as she made her way into the party, but Kuroko could care less as all she needed was Akashi by her side and all those harsh words would disappear.

Akashi himself was wearing a nice black suit while wearing glasses under his father's orders. He didn't particularly mind since he could steal glances at his blue lovebird every few seconds and the frames covered his wondering eyes. What worried Akashi the most during this party was that others would make snide remarks about his lover - the second they did that he would have made living scissors grow out of their body.

Tetsuna arm was linked into his as he escorted her in the party. The couple earned the stares of many which embarassed Tetsuna greatly however she was happy that everyone acknowledged her strong boyfriend.

"Tetsuna, do you need a drink of any kind?" Akashi asked politely sitting her down on a nearby sofa.

"Do they serve vanilla milkshakes here?" Kuroko asked titling her head curiously.

Akashi chuckled at the comment. "I'm afraid they don't but I could ask them to make you a cup of vanilla tea."

"Thank you, that sounds lovely."

With those words Akashi headed towards the drinks table fetching his lovely lover a drink. Unbeknownst to him a group of young women who were after the red head's affections were plotting a way to push Kuroko out of the way giving her dirty looks from accross the ballroom. Kuroko could feel these stares and shrinked into the sofa, itimidated by the pretty looking rich girls.

She was so intimidated she didn't even notice the group of girls coming up to her before pouring a drink of grape juice onto her head drenching her entire body in a red liquid.

"Oh no! I didn't even see you there!" Said one of the girls giggling at the shocked look of Kuroko who was comprehending the situation which was going on.

"Oh my, she is drenched in grape juice. Perhaps she should call her servant to fetch her another dress. Oh wait she doesn't have a servant hahahahaha!"

The shame hit Kuroko like a big ass whip and once again she was forced to think about what a hinderance she was to her dear boyfriend. He could have anyone he wants and yet he chose a plain girl like her. The tears were falling down quicker than she can stop them and she looked around to see the looks of pity from the other guests but what affected her the most was the concerned look of her sweet boyfriend as he tried pushing through the crowd to get to her.

It made her feel helpless and weak. She just wanted to bury herself somewhere near Maji and die.

Kuroko ran off without another word, tears flowing down her soft pale face. Running to the girls toilet knowing it was a place where she could escape the stares of the public and her amazing boyfriend.

Akashi watched this and stopped, not chasing after her. Instead he directed his attention to the group of girls laughing about the sucess of their selfish plan. With scissors in hand he approached the ladies breaking one of the glasess they were holding. The glass broke splattering the drink inside onto their dresses.