A HUGE misunderstanding

It wasn't Akashi's fault.

Actually he was the victim!

He didn't plan for a certain Chihiro-san to be sleeping in his bed!
Of course he himself could not remember how she ended up on his bed but what he could remember was his beloved Tetsuna running out with tears in her eyes!
Being half-naked probably didn't help.
He tried running to catch up to her but her misdirection must have been strong that particular day as she used her "vanishing drive" to disappear from his eyes.

Akashi was left half naked shocked in his room with an outstretched hand recoiling in depression. Never in his life had he had to deal with such matters and it had seemed that Tetsuna took another one of his firsts - he underestimated the problems with misunderstandings and now it was coming back to bite him.

He then resoluted himself that he would go to school and explain the whole situation to his beloved however...He didn't know the situation which is why he had to ungentlemanly wake up a sleeping Chihiro and get her to explain because there was no way that Akashi would betray his angel. No way in hell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Kuroko

Kuroko was now walking aidly by herself.

Normally she would be walking with her beloved boyfriend holding hands and flirting all the way down this very street! But after walking into what she saw as 'cheating' she could not bear to see him for she would burst into tears. What other reason could Akashi have for being half naked while sharing a bed with another girl? Was Akashi finally bored of her? Her worst fears has suddenly come true and now her tears flowed freely.

And the worst thing about this whole situation was that even though she had saw what she had seen she still loved her boyfriend and if Akashi said the right things sbe would go back to him. That was how much she loved him. But at this moment the hurt crushed her and she decided to calm herself down.

It was at that moment in the corner of her eye she saw her boyfriend running towards her. In shock of seeing him Kuroko froze and that gave Akashi enough time to run up to her and embrace her.

"Tetsuna....please let me explain." Akashi whispered huskily in Kuroko's ear making her tremble but the image of him with Chihiro caused her to stay strong.

"No..."

"Tetsuna?"

"No!" She yelled out a bit louder and pushed Akashi away. How strange that for a simple action she required that much effort.

On the otherhand Akashi was hurt, the love of his life rejected his hand. Something they had promised never to do. Everything around Akashi wilted, the nice blossoms around them died and any animal fainted from the strong aura around Akashi. Of course Akashi was not mad at his cute adorable waffle, no of course not. He was mad at the woman who caused all his misfortune Chihiro. Her actions led to his lover rejecting him and woman or not she would not escape alive.

By then Kuroko had ran for her life, sprinting off to school while Akashi clenched his fist passerbys running in the other direction. Ah, life is bliss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Kuroko arrived at school the whole generation of fools wondered why Kuroko was not with her perfect red haired boyfriend but when she explained what had happened they all had different responses.

"Akashi? Cheating on you? I wouldn't even dream of that being possible. Do you not see how much he dotes on you?" Midorima explained rolling his eyes like at the time when he caught the couple making out in the student council room.