Chapter 15

DPOV

I was confined into my room; my door was locked only to open whenever Stefan would come to “visit” me, I was fed but only barely it kept me alive but not at my full strength Stefan said this way I wouldn’t anger him more by doing something stupid.

But I didn’t care, I wished that I was strong enough to break down that stupid door and run, or have the strength to do something that would make him so angry he’ll drive a stake into my heart. After all where could I go if I could break out? I couldn’t go back to….A tear streamed down my face as my thoughts drifted back to the man who I loved but was taken away from.

I wanted to go to him, to beg for his forgiveness for his sympathy, another tear escaped through my closed eyelids as I remembered the look of pure hate and disgust on his face. I wanted his forgiveness but I knew I didn’t deserve it; a soft creek followed by a “good morning brother” made me flinch involuntarily but I refused to look at him I kept my eyes closed and leaned back more against the wall I was resting on.

Fingers grasped my chin, and forced me to face him “look at me you piece of shit” I opened my eyes at the command, to see his was furious great he just got into the room and I already made him mad that’s a new record. I stared him down until the furious gazed dimmed slightly he let out a long exaggerated sigh “Damon why do you insist on making me angry all the time?”.

I don’t freaking know, that’s the million dollar question isn’t it?, I blinked at him refusing to respond to his fury, a quick backhand to my left cheek let me know that he didn’t appreciate my blank stare. I nursed my stinging cheek but winced when fingers slithered into my hair harshly tugging at the strands of dark black hair.

Stefan leaned in, his lips inches away from my ear, “don’t tempt me Damon” he hissed “would you like a repeat of yesterday?” I froze, before shaking my head vigorously I was still sore from yesterday and my body ached in places I wished they wouldn’t. Stefan pulled back to look at me he quirked his brow “oh really?” I nodded he stared at me for a moment before his eyes narrowed. And the next thing I knew I was lifted to my feet and thrown onto the bed.

“Well to bad” I barely had to time react, before he was straddling me, my eye’s widened in fear please don’t I begged with my eyes. He just smiled and proceeded to rip off my beat up and torn clothes off my body, I tried to stop him but he grabbed my wrists in one hand and held them over my head his lips once again next to my ear “this is all your fault you forced me to do this” I squirmed.

Not again, please god don’t let this happen again, the sound of ripping fabric made me sick to my stomach. I Squirmed harder when I felt something force it’s way inside of me my eyes shut tightly as I let out a hushed scream the pain was unbearable and it steadily was becoming worse I couldn’t stop my tears from falling.

I felt him pull out, only to shove himself back in, it felt like I was being torn in half the pain was getting worse and worse I was beginning to lose consciousness. I let out another silent cry at his next thrust.

I begged for unconsciousness, why couldn’t I pass out!?!, my arched uncomfortably I squirmed weakly, I was sure that I was bleeding by this time at Stefan’s next thrust I blacked out.

~*~

A door slam, woke me from blissful darkness, I stretched and flinched as pain rose through my spine I blinked before noticing that the room was dark, it’s night time?...the events from earlier rammed into me and I fight to keep from sobbing. I sniffed before burying my face in my pillow.

My nails tore pieces of the bed sheet, in moments like this I wished I could die.