Chapter 7

DPOV

“M-Master! w-w-wait-AHHH!”

I panted, clenching onto the bed sheets tearing pieces of it as I couldn’t stop shivering the pleasure was blinding and the pain was sharp “oh god” I moaned. As he pulled out only to pound his self into me gasping I tried to match his thrusts. But I could barely move and soon I was nothing but a withering and begging mess. 

I didn’t care, that I sounded like a million dollar slut all I wanted was him all I needed was him. “Master!” I cried out as he pounded even harder and faster into me picking up his pace “Master!” soft lips touched min and I leaned into them hungrily.

“Are you close my pet?” weakly, I nodded I was close so, so very close. The once limp and soft hand tightened around me and stroked taking my breath away oh god! Is he trying to kill me!?! “Let go” my eyes widened, my back arched, and my mouth opened in a silent scream as I came.

“Dam Damon you’re so hot”, I gasped trying to calm down almost loosing it when warm liquid filled me. And he collapsed next to me in exhaustion trying to come down from his high, instinctively I turned wrapping my arms around him he smiled down at me, and kissed my lips I purred before frowning when I felt him slip out of me but he kissed it away.

I nuzzled his chest, yawning “sleepy baby?” I nodded grinning when I felt lips rest on the top of my head “go to sleep I’ll be here when you wake” sighing in content I burrowed deeper into his warmth and let sleep over take me.

TPOV

I held him close not wanting to let go, playing with soft strands of his beautiful dark hair I ghosted my fingers over his features from his closed eyelids to his angelic full lips my fingers trailed lower down his smooth flawless alabaster skin only to rest on his hip

The feather light touches caused him to squirm; I smiled kissing his lips fighting the urge to claim him in his sleep when I felt him brush against my thighleaning back I closed my eyes keeping my hand firmly on his hip as I began to doze off, when I felt Damon shoot straight up.

I opened my eyes, Damon looked…anxious hell he looked terrified protective instincts immediately took over and I sat up “what’s wrong?”  I whispered. Damon gripped onto my forearm his nails breaking the skin eyes glued to the door I followed his gaze my body tense waiting for something, anything to come bursting through the door but nothing happened.

Soon Damon’s grip relaxed and anxiousness was replaced with curiosity, he turned to me eyes apologetic “I’m sorry I thought I smelled something but it think it was nothing” “are you sure?” he nodded. I sighed in relief before kissing his cheek he smiled….when his eyes widened and he was ripped away from me… It happened so fast.

One minute, I’m showering him in kisses the next Damon’s half way across the room, a hand at his throat lifting him a few feet off the ground and pinning him to a wall, and a dark haired man stood over him. Damon gagged gripping onto the mans forearm “Klaus” he gasped.

That breathless gasp, finally brought me to my senses I growled seconds away from springing off the bed “I wouldn’t try to act brave if I was you might just get your little lover boy here killed” instantly I stilled. Not moving but still growling, my inner wolf desperately yearning to get to my mate the man smirked “there that’s a good boy” I glared and took a small whiff.

Vampire, a very old one at that “Klaus…why…are you here?” the vampire known as Klaus turned his attention toward Damon his smirk widening “your coming with me a certain someone wants to see you”. Damon’s eyes widened he whimpered fearfully I looked at him and he look pleadingly back at me Klaus’s amused eyes glanced back at me “don’t follow us or he’s dead” and with that they were out the door faster than I could blink.

What the hell just happened!?!

DPOV

I thrashed, and screamed everything was a blur but I knew where we were headed. No! I couldn’t go back there!, I wouldn’t go back! I’d rather die.

“Let me go Klaus! Please let me go! I’ll do anything!”

“Well since you said please..”

The wind was knocked out of me, as I was thrown onto the ground flat on my back gasping I slowly rolled over I didn’t notice the pair of beat up shoes right away but tensed when I did. Slowly I looked up to see amusing and mocking green eyes.

“Stefan?”

“Hello brother”