chapter 3

DPOV

He was….strange, different from the other masters that I’ve had before. He didn’t keep isolated in his room and gave me permission to walk around the mansion; he forbade the others from attacking me that there would be deathly consequences for those who against this rule, and he kept me fed but the strangest thing is that unlike my other masters he didn’t order me to pleasure him.

He hasn’t once ordered me to get on my knees, or use his bed for something other than rest he says he won’t unless I give him my permission and that he won’t take me otherwise. I wonder why but for some-reason I’m too afraid to ask and I don’t want to know the answer.

The door opened, with a soft creek on instinct I looked up Tyler walked in his once good pair of jeans and shirt were ripped and torn, his usually styled hair was messy and his eyes looked dull and tired he carried a blood bag with him. He yawned before his eyes landed tiredly on me “you thirsty? I got you a bag” I nodded not wanting to speak my silent response didn’t seem to bother him.

Sluggishly, he walked toward me letting out another yawn and handed me the bag I took it and bit my bottom lip “master you are tired? Perhaps you should sleep” he sighed “Damon we talked about this”. He never likes it when I call him master he always wants me to call him by his name Tyler but I can never bring myself to say it “I’m sorry” he shook his head silently telling me not to worry about it-for now.

“I think I’ll take that offer on that nap though you tired too?” I shook my head; I was already well rested from spending most of the day in bed. He nodded and shifted his weight on his other leg his posture suddenly nervous and timid a rare emotion to see him express, “then….uhh…do you want to lay down with me and keep me company?”  I quirked my brow.

That’s what has him nervous?, why is he getting so shy about something as innocent as just laying down together? Besides he could’ve just ordered me to instead of ask I nodded, a grin crawled its way onto his face making me feel a strange sense of pride knowing that I made my master smile.

He let out another yawn, before walking toward his bed I got off the floor and followed. I watched in amusement as he collapsed on the bed letting out a small moan as he molded against the mattress. Before slowly turning toward his side I crawled on the bed and laid next to him watching him as he breathed slowly and slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

I smiled, before quirking my brow that funny haven’t truly smiled in decades yet he’s the only one who could actually bring it out of me. Sighing I played with the bed sheets, I wonder how the others are doing knowing Stefan and Elena their probably having a sex marathon in their bedroom right about now, “celebrating” the great dead that saint-stefan manage to accomplish by getting a alpha to agree with his terms.

Alaric’s probably reading one of his old mythology books, I snorted at the man’s strange sense of entertainment and who knows what Bonnie’s doing right now or what kind of spells she’s playing with in the mean time. They probably not even missing me “stop thinking to loud I can’t sleep” blinking rapidly I looked at master “what?” I asked he opened one of his lazily.

“I could practically hear the gears turning in your head in my sleep what are you thinking about?” I shrugged, not wanting to dump my thoughts on him “you know can what’s on your mind right? I won’t mind” what is this guy? A mind reader? But I still nodded not saying anything.

He studied me tiredly for a few more seconds, “who was the other vampire that brought you to me?” he wants to know about Stefan? But why I wonder…as if sensing my confusion he smiled reassuringly at me. “I’m just curious you seemed really upset after he left and I want to know what your bond with him is” oh is that all? “His name is Stefan and he’s my little brother”, master’s eye’s widened; he shot straight up like a bullet.

Confused yet concerned, I sat up also taking in the look of absolute horror and disgust on his face I frowned have I done something wrong? “t-that guy” he stuttered “is your brother!?!” I nodded. “What’s wrong master?” he looked at with the same look of horror and disbelief “your own brother sold you out!?!” “Yes is that why you’re freaking out about this?” he gasped loudly “of course that’s why I’m freaking out! You should be too!” oh master if only you knew.

I smiled, “its okay I’ve done a lot bad things over the years and in a way this is my punishment for them” he didn’t seem to care for my passive behavior “so you don’t care that your brother practically sold you to be a slave for a pack of werewolves?” I nodded vigorously. And he looked at me as if I had two heads “how the hell can you be okay with that!?!” I shrugged “I’ve gotten over it” I said simply.

He stared at me again, before letting out a groan of irritation and falling back onto the bed closing his eyes tightly have I managed to upset him? I bit my lip the familiar wave a shame crashed over me “I’m sorry master” his eyes opened they were a tidal wave of mix emotion that I couldn’t read “what are you apologizing for?” “For upsetting you” “Damon” he groaned “I’m not upset with you”.

I tilted my head, “your not?” he shook his head and sat back up “no I’m far from upset with you I’m upset with what your brother did” “so then I have wronged you in anyway?” “Nope you haven’t done anything wrong”. I couldn’t fight the grin that spread across my face he smiled back and kissed my forehead “you’re different from my other masters” he blinked “you’ve had other masters? I’m not your first?” I nodded.

“……I don’t think I’m going to be able to take that nap…..”

_______________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think? i wanted to poke around in Damons pov and show his point of view of everything