Chapter 18

Get ready...to go! hahahaahahaha band humor...

Chapter 18: Allison’s P.O.V.

The light shone in lines through the blinds on the window. I slowly opened my eyes feeling a pounding in my head. After groaning, I rolled over in the bed and Brendon Urie’s sleeping face became very close to mine.

Screaming, I jumped up and became very aware that I was naked. My hands grabbed the comforter and I quickly held it around my exposed body. His eyes shot open from my yell and I noticed with horror the lack of clothes was mutual. Brendon sat upright and sprang out of the bed landing on the opposite side of me, bringing his hands down to cover his crotch and looking the way I felt: horrified.

With eyes widened and voice strained in shock he breathed the question I was thinking, “What…happened?”

I just stood there in complete and absolute terror. My face contorted in thinking about what we could have done. I tried with difficulty to think back to last night to remember what we did, but everything was gone, I couldn’t recall one bit of it.

“Are you okay?”

Both our heads snapped to the door behind me, where the voice had come from. There were footsteps from the hall echoing toward us.

“Hide!” Brendon whispered hurriedly. I ran to another door on the opposite side of the room with some difficulty from the giant comforter around me. It was a bathroom. I jumped in and Brendon closed the door for me just as the other door opened.

“Brendon?” Spencer said as though he didn’t believe his eyes.

“Yeah?” He said with heavy tension in his voice.

“I heard a scream…?” he paused, “Why are you naked?”

“I fell out of the bed.” Brendon stated quickly.

“That sounded like a girl screaming.” Spencer didn’t believe him.

“It was me.”

“Why are you naked?”

“I sleep naked.”

There was a long pause.

“Why would you sleep naked in somebody else’s…” he stopped himself, “Never mind, you should put some clothes on.” The door shut.

We both sighed in relief.

I opened the bathroom door with my eyes down in order to avert from making contact with his. I unexpectedly caught sight of his, erm…nakedness and quickly turned my head away, feeling my face growing redder. It’s not supposed to be like this, I kept thinking.

 “Can I, uh, have my clothes?” I asked uncomfortably.

He collected some articles of clothing around the room and handed them to me in a pile; I closed the door and put them on. Breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth, I opened the door and saw a fully-clothed Brendon. I looked down and swallowed, unsure of what to do.

“Hey Allison?”

I looked up at his face. He ran a hand though his hair.

“Let’s not tell anyone about this.”

My heart fell, but I nodded.

 -------------------

Woo! THREE CHAPTERS in one night! It's a Christmas meracle! This is our little present to all of you who have put up with us for all this time. Soo, uhh vote, comment, fan, and know that we love you! :D