Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Hobo

Chapter 9-

Carson’s P.O.V

I walked through the aisles of the plane looking for seat 26. It was difficult I tripped over a ladies shoe then fell on the ground because I tripped over my own feet. When I arrived at my seat I felt safer at least safer than being in the hectic aisles. 

The plane was getting ready to take off the runway and start its way to California.  I started to think about why Jon had called me a few hours before this saying that Brendon had done something, and Ryan… then I heard a lot of yelling. The phone line when dead after that so now I am on a plane ride to Cali. This is crazy. My thoughts were interrupted when a snotty guy with a laptop came and sat down next to me. He was on his phone and laptop the whole time and he talked so loud. The flight attendants had to fight with him to turn off his electronics before we could start the flight and that took like, an extra unnecessary 20 minutes.

The plane landed and I ran through the airport tripping over everything in my path. I got a cab and put my suitcase in it, then texted Spencer.

Carson: Where are you guys?!?

Spencer: The hospital…

Carson: Why? Oh! My great green gummy bear what happened!!! Sh*t what did you guys do?? Never mind I am on my way be there in a little!

Spencer: Kk

 When I got to the hospital I ran to the receptionist. She was flipping through a magazine

“Can I help you?” she asked in a snobby tone.

“Yeah… I am here for Brendon Urie”

“Family members only at this hour” she still didn’t look at me.

“Yeah I am his um…little sister, Carson Urie.”

“He is in room 56A”

“Thanks” I ran to the room with my luggage in hand. I almost pasted it.  I opened the door to see Ryan, Jon, and Spencer standing around the bed.

“CARRRRRSSOONN!” Jon said with opened arms.  I gave him a glare

“What did you guys do?” I said when I walked over to the bed.  Brendon was sleeping, but his right arm was broken and he had scratches all over his face.

“Um…he kind of…got pushed…more like fell out of a window,” Ryan said.

“What!?! The Mother of Green gummy bears did you guys do!!” I screamed.

“Well you see Brendon started to make fun of Ryan for…” Jon started to say but was cut off by Ryan.

“For nothing and so I tackled him not seeing that the window was opened, and  he fell out, or maybe was kind of pushed out the two-story window, but it was by accident I really didn’t me to hurt him.”

Brendon’s eyes started to open “W-w-where are we? What happened?”

I looked at the guys and they all gave me the ‘you have to tell him’ look. “Um… Brendon” I said taking a step closer to the bed. “You were pushed out a window.”

“Really? Who did it this time? Was it Spencer again?” Brendon looked so mad, but I was still in shock that he said 'again.'

“Dude, it was Ryan this time, I had nothing to do with it” Spencer said putting his hands in the air as if Brendon was about to shoot him.

After a few minutes of arguing the doctor came in and said that Brendon was fine. He was very lucky all he did was break his arm, his pointer finger, and have a scratched up face. He got to go home that day.