Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Carson’s P.O.V

The cold air brushed over my cheeks as we stepped outside. Snow lay in the streets of Paris like a big white sheet. The band plus Pete Wentz and Allison had come to go shopping with us on Christmas Eve.  We walked from the hotel to some stores and it was about a twenty minute walk since we didn’t know where we were going since no one could read the signs except for Allison, who has horrible sense of direction.

“We should have gotten a cab!” Brendon said

“You should have put on your arm brace too, but we're not that smart,” Spencer snapped back at him.

“Hey don’t bully Brendon guys, he's very delicate.” Ryan said.

                We reached the shops and the boys ended up going a different way than Allison and I. Stopping in front of a jewelry store we looked through the glass with our mouths hanging open and are eyes bugging out of our heads.  I turned to Allison it had been bugging me that she hadn’t told me what was the matter when she snuck into my house that one night.

“Allison what’s going on with you?” I asked not expecting it to just come out like that.

“What are you talking about?" she gave me a look, "nothing is going on with me.”

“See, I don’t buy that bullshit. Why were you crying at my house that night and on the plane when we first came here?” I asked pushing it a bit.

“Carson, it was nothing, just something in my eye,” she said quickly. We started to walk away from the store and walk down the plaza, I knew she was hiding what was going on, but I just didn’t want her to be mad at me.

I was about to bring it up again but something had caught my eye “OH MY GOD!” I screamed and started to jump up and down like a little kid.

“What is it?” Allison asked.

“THE LIGHT SABER ALLISON, THE LIGHT SABER!”

“Wait...don’t tell me you are still obsessed with that.”

I looked down at the ground and shuffled my feet through the snow. This was just any light saber though, it was the ultimate Hasbro Luke Skywalker Return of The Jedi Force FX Light saber!

“Naha. I'm just playing. That’s kids stuff,” I was really upset inside, I kept turning my head to see the store getting smaller and smaller. 

We saw the guys again, Allison looked scared that they were approaching and grabbed my hand and dragged me into the Victoria’s secret store.

“What the hell?” I asked giving her a questionable look.

“Um… we aren’t finished talking yet,” she said

“Well if we aren’t finished talking then tell me the reason why you were crying? Was it something about the band? Kelsey? Is she alright?”

“Yeah, she's fine, and I love the band” she said while shuffling through the hoodies. "I just need to get my thoughts together.” She told me.

I put my hand on her shoulder.“You know you can tell me anything, and once you get your thoughts together you can come to me.”

“Thank you,” she said giving me a hug.

We walked to the back of the store where they had all the bras and underwear when a girl about our age came up screaming then started to say “Puis-je avoir votre autographe, Puis-je avoir votre autographe!” 

“Err… sure!” Nothing like signing your first autograph in an underwear section.  She pulled a marker out of her purse and handed me the bag she was holding. She started to squeal, and gave me a hug, then ran out of the store.

Allison stood there and laughed at me the whole time. I turned around and started to look through the underwear, and grabbed the skimpiest pair and turned to Allison, “I bet Brendon would love you in this pair!” I laughed, elbowing her in the side. She imediately stopped laughing and winced, squeezing her eyes shut, as though she was in a lot of pain. I thought I really hurt her, but after a second she smiled. 

“Are you sure I think Ryan would enjoy you wearing those more,” she teased. It confused me, I didn't know if she was kidding about being in pain or not, I  decided to forget about it and we both started laughing uncontrollably, in eighth grade we would have believed every single word we just said, but now we just can’t stop thinking it as all one big joke.

“I bet that Miss Too-Good Carson Woods wouldn’t dare to buy something as risky as that,” she said pointing to the underwear.

“Well, if I'm going to get them then I might as well get a matching bra too,” I smirked. I know it's pretty cheesey to say that this make me feel superior to Allison, but she has always been know as the one to wear stuff like this and to be rebellious. I have always just fallen into the crowd and never done anything to be different.  I bought the items and walked out of the store; we caught up to the guys. I could see their eyes drifting to my bag wondering what I got.

“I signed my first autograph today!” I said breaking the silence.

“Really? Congratulations! And you thought the people wouldn’t like you,” Jon said.

"And you'll go to your first party tomorrow! It's just a week of firsts!" Ryan said, enthusiastically.

“I'm hungry,” Brendon wined.

“Then let’s go get something to eat,” Pete said.

We walked into a small restaurant and I looked around I couldn’t be happier! I was here in the best band in the world, also with my best friend, and to top it all off we are in Paris.

Life is definitely looking up!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOORRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY that this chapter took so long I feel so bad, but school is crazy!!!! Also they just kept showing reruns of the Lord of the Rings because it was the 10th Anniversary, and all these life time movies!!! I am so sorry, please comment and tell us what you think, also sorry that this chapter isn’t that exciting, Allison’s next chapter should be a big one though so bare with us love yinz so muchhhh

~shanniatthedisco~ :P