Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Carson P.O.V

“Well, let’s go party!” Brendon said.

We all followed him into the living room where everyone was grinding, drinking, making out, and other things I would have never thought of. Brendon and Allison immediately started to grind on each other. Jon found some tall blond girl, and Spencer grabbed me and we started to dance. I felt bad for leaving Ryan all by himself, but when I looked over he was in a deep conversation with Pete.

“Loosen up Carson,” Spencer said to me.

“Your right. It’s not like I know these people.” I said back.

I closed my eyes and let the music take over, my body swayed back and forth with Spencer’s. The song ended right when I started get into it my eyes opened and I could see a smirk on Spencer’s face only he wasn’t looking at me.

Hands came up behind me and grabbed my waist, pulling me until my back hit their stomach. I turned around to see Ryan with a big smile on his face. A fast song came on and Ryan and I started to dance. We got into and moved are bodies together. His hands stayed on my waist the whole time until the end of the song. We danced to a whole bunch of songs, when the last one ended Ryan whispred in my ear.

“Let’s go outside.”

I nodded my head and followed, when we went to get our coats I saw Allison, and Brendon clumsily walking up the steps. He had a bottle of Vodka in his hand, and they were laughing like crazy.

“Carson,” Ryan laughed waving his hand infront of my face.

“Huh?”  

“Let’s go,” I took his hand and followed him outside.

-------------------------------

Whaa-ho-ho two chapters in one night? It's crazy!