In the Band

* This story has a copy write on it no one can steal this story or you will pay a fine so don't try it!*

Chapter 1- Carson’s P.O.V.

It was late and cold outside. I was walking back from my school's dance. My friend was supposed to take me home but I couldn't find her and I refused to ask for a ride from any of my other friends because I didn’t want to bother them, but now I wish I would have.  High heels suck. They are hard to walk long distances in and they kill the feet. My legs were so cold and the jacket I was wearing wasn’t really helping that much either. Oh Crap! I am so scared my phone died and I am walking home in the dark by myself I am also in a dress. 

I heard walking behind me but I refused to look.  I could hitchhike, I thought to myself. Then again that could bring even worse news like then I would disappear and no one would find me. I walk a mile with the footsteps behind me. After like an hour they had faded out in till I was in silence.  Cars were passing by so fast I would be surprised if they even saw me.

I was walking on the bridge when I saw a bus pull up next to me and stop. The bus wasn’t a city or school bus. It was black and the windows were tinted it looked like a tour bus singers use when they are on tour. The doors opened breaking me from my thoughts. A person climbed off of the bus. He had dark shaggy hair.  There wasn't enough light outside to see anything else.Another person walked to the door of the bus like they were going to exit but instead one of them said:

“Brendon! Come on we are going to be late if you don’t hurry up.”

“I know dude, just wait a second.” He came closer to me and my mouth dropped opened when I saw who it was.

“Hi I guess by the look on your face you know who I am, but I am going to tell you anyway. I'm Brendon Urie from ‘Panic! At The Disco’ and we saw you walking and wanted to know if you need a ride home. It is really late out and it is dangerous for someone to be out this late by themselves.” (A/N: I know you shouldn’t take rides from strangers but come on he is an awesome celebrity and it is my story so I get to do what I want so ha back to the story now.)

“Um… s-s-sure” I must have sounded like a loser to him because I stuttered and I normally don’t.

I walked on to the bus with Brendon and saw the rest of the band sitting around a table. My mouth fell opened again. Spencer Smith (drummer), Ryan Ross (lead guitar and backup singer), and Jon Walker (Bass)!

“If you don’t close your mouth you’re going to catch flies,” Ryan said.

 “This can’t be happening.  Did I fall and black out?Iis this a dream? Someone pinch me. Ouch! What was that for?”

“You said to pinch you,” Brendon said.  We all looked at him and just laughed.

“So what is your name?”

“Carson Woods,”

“Well hi, Carson if you don’t mind me asking what were you doing walking home by yourself?” Spencer asked.

“Well we had a school dance and my friend that was supposed to bring me home left me at the dance. I couldn’t ask my other friends because I didn’t want to bother them.”

“Oh, well, we'll take you home.”

“Thanks” I told the bus driver where I live and then came back to where they were all sitting.

“So can you do anything with music?” Ryan asked.

“Um… yeah I sing and do my schools musicals.”

“You sing! Will you please sing something for us please, please, please?” Brendon begged.

“I'm not…um… really good at it.”

“Who cares, just sing, please?”

“Um… ok” I started to sing ‘defying gravity’ from ‘Wicked’:

“Some-thing has changed____ within- me_______. Some-thing is not____ the same. I’m through playing by the rules____ of someone else’s___ game_. Too late__ for second guessing too late to__ go back__ to sleep____.  It’s time to trust___ my instincts, close my eyes__ and leap…_________________________ It’s time__ to try defying gravity.”

I finished the song and looked at their faces. Brendon had a smirk on his face, Ryan had his mouth wide open, Jon’s eyes were like saucers, and Spencer just looked at me confused.

“You might want to close your mouth before you catch flies,” I told Ryan.

“Ha ha very funny, but seriously that was amazing! Why do you think you can’t sing?”

“I don’t know I guess… well because a teacher never noticed before because I never get the lead or anything. They always pick the same girl she is a lot better.”

“Hey guys can I talk to you for a second?” Brendon asked. They all got up and moved to the back room.

“We’ll be right back,” Jon said. I sat there for about five minutes waiting for them to come back. When they finally did, they all had smirks on their faces.  I felt my heart rate speed up. My thoughts were going crazy what if they eat me? Or turn me into a unicorn?

“Ahhhhhh! I don’t want to be turned into a unicorn!” I screamed at the top of my lungs and put my arms over my eyes. They all fell on the floor laughing at me.

“That’s not why we want to talk to you,” Jon said still laughing.

“Wait! Then what do you want?”

“We wanted to know if you wanted to join the band.”

“Wait! What? I…I…yeah I want to but what about school I'm only seventeen and I don’t really want to drop out.”

“Well we could talk to are manager to come up with something to do about that.”

“Um… I think I should talk to my parents about this and we are like two minutes away from my house so I can I tell you whether it will be a yes or a no tomorrow. If you guys are staying here there is a Crown Plaza you could stay at near the house. I could meet you there around noon. If that's ok with you.”

“That sounds great!” Brendon said.  The bus stopped at my house I said bye to all of them and went inside.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is the first chapter woot woot tell us what you think. Was it bad, super bad, terrible, should we stop writing? This part could also be supermegafoxyawesomehot. Comment and vote even fan us. We will read your stories too! Just tell us. We love you all and we don’t even know you. So don’t forget to comment on this story. Also sadly we don't own Panic! at the disco, Not their songs or anything this is simply a fan made story ~Shanniatthedisco :P~