Prologue

First time ko lang po mag sulat dito....sana po magustuhan nyo po...

Medyo mabagal po ito sa simula, dahil from the beginning po ito...

Disclaimer: This didnt really happen (well...sorta.) 

2010

Sarah:

Memories. So many of them. Burned into my mind. Branded there, scorching hot. Feelings wasted, time lost. My parents were right. I should have listened. He seemed like the right one for me. I fell blinded, for the first time, but I fell flat on my face, the hurt of my nose doubled in my heart. With my family's aid, I got back up, and nursed thee cuts. They were now no longer bleeding, but scars took their place. I wanted to find a doctor to heal them, to take them away, but the problem was.....you had to be able to trust that doctor with your life.

I prided myself with being able to hide those scars with a smile and some acting skills, but sometimes, I couldn't keep up the act anymore. I was tired of acting, and of the dishonesty. I broke my silence, tired of all the smiles. I was just plain tired. I finished it, but I still felt unsatisfied. He was happy. He didn't care. To him, it had felt as if I was just a toy that was broken and unusable. He had found himself a new toy that would do anything he wanted.

I closed my heart, never wanting to feel like a broken toy again.

Gerald:

It's been a long year. So many issues, so many tears. For both of us, not just me. We were partners for the longest time, but we just fell apart. It was our last project together that I knew of. She, like I did, was sad for the fact that we weren't going to be together. She had a found a new partner. His name was Xian. "Take care of her for me" I told him. He agreed, a smile on his face. I had no doubt that my partner was in good hands. I was happy for my partner.

My girlfriend, on the other hand, was a different story. She seemed unsatisfied with me. Unhappy. She quickly moved on without a backwards glance. It seemed like everyone had left me. My family helped me through all the bumps, but no matter what they did, I stil felt like I was alone.

2011:

Gerald:

It's a new year. I talked to the company, and they said that I was to have a new partner for 2011. Word spread, and everyone was talking about it. My partner's name was Sarah. Sarah Geronimo. I'd heard of her before. Heck, who hadn't? She was one of the most famous performers in the country. She was mostly talked about because of the thing between her and my friend. But other than that, I knew nothing about her. This news sparked my curiosity. Why her? I've never even spoken to her in my life. I was excited as well as apprehensive. How was this going to work? This should be interesting.

Sarah:

Gerald. Gerald Anderson. That was the name of the person who was to be my partner for a new movie. He was a friend of my ex. But of course, he had nothing to do with that. Still, wasn't he in a loveteam with someone else? I had read about them, and watched their movies. I had to admit that they seemed cute together. Why all of a sudden was he supposed to be with me? Would the people even accept our new partnership? I doubted that very much. The company was taking a blind step with this tandem, and I hoped  that it would work. I was excited as well as extremely nervous. This was their experiment. I just hoped that it would work.