chapter 31

WWAAHHH Salamat po sa mga positive feedback!!! yeheeyy!!! ahahha alam nyo po, mas nakikilig ako sa mga comments nyo po kesa sa sarili kong storya!! wahahahha Ito na po! :)

_________________________________________________________________________

 Gerald:

I fely like a weight was lifted off my chest.

Will you wait for me?

Yes! I wanted to shout. I would wait for forever to be with her.

It wasn't a yes, but it was better than nothing. I went down to dinner with a huge smile plastered all over my face. Ken noticed, and was soon smiling as well.

"Why are you smiling kuya?"

"Wala lang." I say, trying to contain the giddiness in my heart.

I was smiling, well into the night. I didn't even know why. I guess it was the feeling that I still had a shot with the girl I liked. I was hopeless, I know.

I looked at my phone, and saved her number.  I still felt bad bad that I wasn't the one to ask for her number, but I wasn't complaining. I could finally talk to her when I wasn't near her. Especially now that she's off to the States soon. I'd miss her. I looked once more and considered calling her, but it was late, and I wanted her to get her slee. She was one of the busiest people I've ever met. I could wait untill Asap in two days, I hope.

Sarah:

I felt guilty whenever I knew that I was the cause of someone's sadnes. I didn't want to give him a false hope. 

So why did I put that sticky note in his notebook?

I...think I like him.I don't know. I couldn't explain my actions. I was so confused, I didn't know what to think. Gerald, he made me feel safe, and comfortable. Whenever he smiled, I'd melt a little. I think that's good...isn't it?

But...I had to face reality. Not everyone was sincere. Some people are really good actors. But Gerald...He seemed sincere...I hope.

I wanted him to wait for me. I wanted him to prove that he was honest, and wouldn't throw me out as if I was a broken toy like...nevermind. 

Matulog ka na. Maaga pa gising mo bukas. I told myself.

As I lay down, something caught my eye.

ONE WAY TO FIND OUT IF YOU'RE IN LOVE:

1. Hindi ka maka tulog sa pagiisip sa kanya.

Gerald:

Asap Rehearsals again. Sarah wasn't here though. I was to be rehearsing for my prod on full circle.

I walked into the studio, a big smile on my face. "Gandang Umaga!"

Teacher G looked up, startled. "Morning Ge. Are you ready?"

"Sobrang Ready!!!" I could have been Sarah herself, I had so much energy.

"Inspired ka Ge noh," Rayaan, one of the dancers, walked up to me. "Bagong lovelife?"

"Wala naman" I say. Malapit na though. 

"Okay guys, let's start. The others aren't here yet, cuz they have prior commitments, so si Ge lang muna." Teacher G clapped her hands together."Let's do this!"

By the time we finished, I was covered in sweat. Kakapagod naman nun. Buti na lang marami aong energy.

I took out my cellphone.

Hi Sasa!

Sarah:

I sat on the couch, waiting for instructions. We were doing a recording for my new album.

*beep**beep*

Hi Sasa!

I smiled.

Hi gege :) Musta?

Kakatapos lang ng rehearsals.

Buti naman.

Ikaw?

Recording ng album 

I miss you.

My heart fluttered. 

Uhm...Miss you too...

"Okay Sarah, let's do this! We'll start with the single. Have you rehearsed it?"

"Opo" I say, faintly.

I got into the booth and started singing. 

Sino Nga ba sya sa puso mo

At kaya mong saktan ang puso ko

gayong lahat-lahat ng akin

At pagibig ay binigay sa yo

As I sang, I let the words sweep me away, the memories of last year flooding my mind. 

All of a sudden, the pain came back, searing through my heart.

"Great job Sarah. So much feelings. I wonder how you do it."

Kung alam mo lang. I tried for a smile, while turning away,  wiping the tear that nobody saw.

Gerald: 

I lay on my bed, thinking about the text she sent me. She misses me too. I smile like a lovesick fool.

Unable to resist, I called her.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sasa!" I say, enthusiastically.

"Hi Ge." I hear sadness in her voice.

"Sasa, may problema ba?" I say, my tone colouring with concern.

"Ah, wala..." She sniffed.

"Sasa, are you crying?"

"Hindi noh, ito naman..." She tries for a laugh.

I didn't want to press further.

"Sasa..."

"Ano?"

"Miss kita."

She laughed. The real one, that I loved. " Ito! Echosero."

"Bakit? diba miss mo din ako?"

"Bakit naman? nakita naman kita kahapon ah."

"So?"

"Sige na nga! namiss din kita!" she laughed.

It felt good to hear her laugh, and to know that I was the one behind it.

Suddenly, I felt the phone slip out of my hands.

"Hi Sarah!"

I turn around. "Mom!"

She smiles at me, and walks away, talking to Sarah.

Oh Boy...

___________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, yeah I know..It's not exactly my best chapter...I promise to make it up to you guys soon...