Chapter 36.

Zayn was now at seven months and heavily pregnant. Not much progress had been made and he was still not eating much. They had kept it all hush hush to the fans that Zayn was ill and focused on Zayn as much as possible. The only time Zayn ever are was for cravings but it still gave Harry a little bit of hope, and that was all he needed to get through the day.

At six thirty in the morning, Zayn was pacing the length of the living room, feeling slightly agitated and worried. Harry was fast asleep but he was startled awake when he realised Zayn wasn't sleeping next to him. He brought himself up off the bed and sauntered sleepily downstairs. "Zayn? Why are you up so early?" He mumbled and Zayn gasped, letting out a sigh of relief. "Harry, I am freaking out." He breathed and Harry squinted his eyebrows at him.

"We have nothing! We don't have any clothes, furniture or food for the baby and I am due in two months! Two months!" Zayn cried, throwing his hands up in the air as he sat himself on the sofa, giving Harry a desperate look. "Relax baby, you're stressed out for nothing." Harry assured him and Zayn felt like he had been slapped in the face. Relax?! Relax?! He was telling him to relax when he was pregnant?! He was-

"I already ordered some stuff for Kayden with Tricia while you were ill. Don't worry babe, it's all sorted." Harry cast Zayn a weak smile and Zayn softened, feeling more relaxed. Oh.

"Now come up to bed babe, it's late." Harry smiled, indicating up the stairs but Zayn shook his head, feeling hesitant. "I...I think I'll stay down here for a bit. This baby thinks my bladder is a punch back." He joked half heartily and Harry chuckled, waving at Zayn before heading for his bed. Zayn sighed, pacing about the living room again in attempt to rock his baby to sleep. "C'mon Kayden, you really can't keep me up here, son. I need my sleep." Zayn whined, almost childlike and he sighed as Kayden kicked his stomach in reply. Well that wasn't going to work.

Zayn slouched on the sofa, softly grazing his thumb over his lower abdomen. He wished he didn't have to be in so much pain. Dr McPherson had clearly stated that the more his stomach grows, the more room the baby has to move around in. Kayden had been kicking and punching Zayn non stop and drove Harry insane mainly because Zayn complained about it all the time. Harry wished there was something he could do, but their wasn't. It was only life growing inside Zayn and it hurt him.

"You really are going to murder me Kayden, you know that?" Zayn murmured to his belly, still using gentle strokes over the sore spot and as if for good measure, the baby wriggled around and puncher under Zayn's spot, leaving Zayn groaning in pain. Giving up, Zayn pushed himself up off the seat and headed upstairs, exhausted and defeated. Harry was already sound asleep, snoring softly. Zayn couldn't help smirking a little at the sight and followed Harry soon after.

The following afternoon, Zayn found himself curled up on the sofa with the rest of the lads as they watched the TV. Zayn had a mug of tea in his hands, perched on his belly and Harry say next to him, looking sleepy. Harry couldn't help watching as Zayn stirred uncomfortably, obviously antsy and impatient. The boy couldn't sit at peace. "Z, you're making me nervous." Harry finally sighed, chewing on some popcorn. Zayn stopped moving, glaring at Harry. "I'm sorry. I don't remember you being the one bloating like a beach ball and not being able to see your dick while you pee." Zayn spat sarcastically, placing his feet up on the sofa leaving the other lads sniggering.

"Is something funny?" He asked Louis and Liam and they both fell silent, feeling awkward and uncomfortable. "No, no, nothing. We were just saying it can't be long now until you're due." Louis assured him and Zayn glared at him. "Yeah, yeah." Zayn replied, not entirely convinced. "What does it feel like...?" Niall asked curiously, reaching over to Zayn's belly to touch it only to have his hands swatted away by Harry.

"Hey! That was uncalled for." Niall pouted, clenching his hand in his pain-free one. "Nobody's allowed to touch Zayn unless it's me. Okay?" Harry frowned, glaring at Harry and Niall blushed while Louis and Liam laughed again. "Okay, okay, Mr Protective." Niall sighed, feeling disappointed. The next day was Zayn’s second last ever ultrasound; well so he hoped. Dr McPherson couldn’t guarantee that there couldn’t be any more but Zayn couldn’t help getting his hopes up.

“All right, so I’ve arranged a due date for you. It might’ve been further along than expected but it gives you time to prepare for everything.” Dr McPherson explained and Zayn glanced, exchanging happy glances with Harry. “When is it?” Harry asked cheerfully.

“25th of October,”

___________________

~Hi guys, I know this chapter is quite short but I've had no motivation or interest in writing this story seeing as nobody has really bothered to give us proper feedback (a special thanks to those to who have) It will be finished shortly, mainly around chapter 39/40 including the epilogue and yes, baby Kayden Malik-Styles will be born beforehand, there will be no sequel. Sorry, but enjoy :)~