Chapter 26.

Zayn slumped down the couch, relaxing his sore back as he stared at the TV screen. A beanie was over his head and he was dressed in sweats and a comfy t shirt; the only thing he could really fit into even after a few months pregnant.

Harry then appeared by his side, a hot mug of tea in his hands and he handed it over to Zayn, sitting down next to him. Zayn thanked him, wrapping his fingers around the hot mug and took a quick sip, his lips becoming warm to the taste.

"How are you?" Harry questioned, his eyes narrowed. Zayn had to think a bit, wondering how he really felt. "I'm all right." he answered simply, receiving a smile from Harry. Harry's hand lay gently on his bump, feeling the familiar kick of their son. Zayn smiled back, resting his head on Harry's shoulder. "We need to start shopping for him, soon." Harry announced and Zayn looked up, frowning. "Why now? I'm only a few months pregnant, it can wait. Don't worry about it." Zayn assured him but Harry shook his head. "No, because if we leave it until last minute then we won't be able to spend the time resting- well, you more than me. The quicker we can get it done, the quicker we can tell the fans." Harry said reasonably and Zayn huffed. "And how are you going to manage that? Explain how you're shopping for a baby boy? Jesus Harry, the fans are gonna think you've knocked up some random chick." he spoke harshly and Harry frowned. "Then let them think that. I'd do anything to keep you safe, you know that." Harry retorted and Zayn shook his head. "But it's not right! You can't just go about knocking people up- how's that gonna work out, eh? When they find someone to use to be pregnant?" Zayn countered and Harry pursed his lips. "I can just say I'm shopping for Lux then." Harry suggested and Zayn scoffed.

"Yet, you're shopping for a baby boy? In case you haven't noticed, Lux is a girl. They'll start to wonder." Zayn sighed and Harry blushed at the realization. "Yeah, I never thought about that." Harry admitted and Zayn chuckled. "Exactly why we should leave it until later on. But if desperate times call for desperate measures, we could always have a baby shower." Zayn suggested reluctantly and Harry beamed. "Really? But you hate them." Harry pointed out and Zayn laughed again.

"I'd do it for you." Zayn answered and Harry beamed again, kissing his boyfriend on the lips. "But lets wait, yeah? We don't need to tell anybody right away." Zayn demanded, his face becoming serious and Harry nodded, entwining their hands together over Zayn's stomach. The baby instantly kicked, the movement vibrating against their hands and the boys chuckled. "Do you still wish it was a girl? Like Aja?" Harry asked quietly, watching Zayn with an intense look. Zayn froze at his words, biting his bottom lip before answering. "No. I think because I know it's a boy, I'd prefer it that way and I know it sounds horrible, but...I want to forget about Aja and I know we'll never be able to. But no, I'm happy it's a boy." Zayn ended the last sentece in a smile and Harry smiled back. "Do you really think it'll be a boy? I mean, they're always getting stuff like that wrong." Harry smirked and Zayn chuckled. "I definitely know it's going to be a boy. For one thing, it keeps kicking me like a bloody footballer." Zayn smirked and Harry joined in his laughter.

"I love you." Harry grinned, kissing Zayn's forehead.

"I love you, too." Zayn replied, smiling fondly up at Harry.

That weekend, Zayn and Harry had agreed to go out with the boys for a meal, although Zayn was unwillingly to do so. "You need to go out, babe. No one will notice the bump." Harry had promised but it meant nothing to Zayn- it wasn't until his mother, Tricia, had persuaded him to go that he actually went. "Zayn, what do you want?" Niall asked excitedly as they headed into Nandos. "Uh...I'll just have a Nandos, I'm trying to eat healthy for- you know who." Zayn dialed his voice down a little, whispering into Niall's ear as they were surrounded by people in the restaurant. Niall nodded knowingly, squeezing Zayn's shoulder before he headed to Liam's side, their arms brushing against each other. Zayn smiled at the sight of them, glad that they had finally worked things out between them. He wasn't sure if Niall was over the abortion or not, but he wasn't about to ask him. It was good that he was keeping everything hush hush and trying to forget- the less people who know, the better- in Niall's opinion.

"What are you smiling like an idiot for, eh?" Harry teased, wrapping an arm around Zayn's waist. "Nothing, I'm just happy." Zayn lied and Harry chuckled. "Those damn hormones." Harry smirked and Zayn rolled his eyes, moving forward into the queue to stand next to Louis. When they were to sit at their table, Zayn wobbled a little to sit down and sat next to Harry. "I'll go get the drinks." Zayn offered, about to stand up but Harry grabbed his arm, pulling him back down. "Nah, you rest. I'll go get them." Harry protested, sounding almost protective and Zayn smiled thankfully as Harry wondered off. A couple of tables away, a fan had watched the couple the whole time as they sat down, wondering why Harry was so protective of his friend. It had been happening a lot recently; the pair showing public affections toward each other- in signings to be specific, and the fan wondered if there was something going on between the pair. Her eyes widened as she saw Zayn wrap a protective hand around his lower abdomen, where a slight bludge was beginning to show as he pushed himself forward under the table, hiding the bump from view.

The fan thought she was mistaken of the movement, putting the thought to the back of her mind but it wasn't until then that she realized Zayn had been putting a bit of weight on lately, but she doubted that very much when a salad was put on his plate and wondered if he was only under a strict diet, because of his weight. It wasn't like Zayn to be one to watch his weight all of a sudden- Zayn was always the skinniest out of the five and the wondered why all of a sudden he had a worry about his weight. But her worry was gone when Harry sat down next to him and Niall thrusted a plate of Peri-Peri chips under Zayn's face- literally- which Zayn gladly took a few. Harry's eyes wondered over Zayn's happy face before he gave his hand a tight, reassuring squeeze and they went back to the meal.

____________________

Hi guys! Sorry for the long wait! I've been very busy with my other stories, again. It's me that's going to be writing the next few chapters for a while as Becca's laptop is broken and she can't get a new one for months, so we do apologize. On a brighter note, I can't wait to hear your lovely comments- and please don't tell us to update, because we won't in a short period of time and it'd be a waist of comments if you do- I'm very sorry. But anyways, we hope you enjoy this chapter! Apologies for the shortness! Love you lots! Mwah! xxx