Chapter 7.

Zayn was surprisingly better the next day. After drinking lots of fluids and taking the vitamins the the doctor had provided, he was finally up and about. Trisha had gone out into town for some clothes shopping for the weekend so Zayn and Harry had the place to themselves. It was the weekend and the lads had some time off so they were going out this afternoon to Di Maggio's to celebrate.

Harry had somehow managed to spend the whole morning showering Zayn with lovable kisses and touches, making Zayn incredibly impatient. Every since Zayn had told Harry he was pregnant with his child, he hadn't left his sight. Literally. Whether he was cooking dinner for the pair of them, or whether he was getting changed Harry never left. Zayn had to admit he loved getting all the attention but it annoyed him to the edge. "Harry," Zayn finally groaned that morning when he was about to step into the shower. Harry had taken his protective side too far and watched Zayn go into the bathroom- which had embarrassed Zayn so much.

"What?" Harry frowned, almost innocently as Zayn attempted to push him away from the door. "You don't need to watch me shower." Zayn insisted but Harry just frowned further. "What if something happens and you fall and slip and hurt the baby?" he pouted and Zayn sighed. "Please don't tell me you're not going to be one of those overprotective parents who won't let their own kid have a boyfriend or girlfriend." Zayn teased, cocking and eyebrow at Harry but Harry just shrugged. "Not my fault I love the kid so much." he replied smugly and Zayn rolled his eyes, grabbing a towel from the towel rail.

Harry had finally managed to relax while Zayn showered- a cup of tea in one hand and his feet up on the coffee table as he watched TV. He had finished his tea just in time for Zayn to come out the shower. He set the tea down on the coffee table and headed up to greet Zayn in his bedroom. "See, I didn't slip and fall." he sighed exasperatingly as he saw Harry standing in the bedroom. Harry chuckled. "You know you always look so hot when you've just came out the shower." Harry sighed, walking toward him and pressed a light kiss on Zayn's lip. Zayn wasn't naked, but only a white towel was wrapped around his waist, water droplets dripping from his skin.

"Can you...l-let me get dressed first?" Zayn questioned with a cheeky smile, his eyes on Harry. "Why would you...when I can help you?" Harry retorted back, almost seductively as his finger looped around the waistband of the towel and it slipped off his slim torso, landing lightly on his feet. Zayn chuckled, holding Harry by his cheeks and kissed him lovingly. "Cheeky," Zayn muttered and Harry smirked against his lips. Zayn stepped out of the towel while Harry went to grab a pair of fresh Calvein Klein boxers from the bed and when to help Zayn step into them. When his boxers were on, Harry stood up and started to kiss Zayn again, almost hungrily. "You know, there was really no...point...in putting my boxers on." Zayn pointed out through kisses and Harry chuckled as he kissed down Zayn's jaw line, down his neck.

Little did they know that the boys had came in and went upstairs, wondering what was taking Zayn and Harry so long to get dressed. Liam was first to step into the bedroom. "Whoa!" he cried, sheilding his eyes with his hands as Louis and Niall bumped into his back. Zayn's head snapped up and Harry gasped, startled by their sudden enterance. "Not cool, guys." Niall shook his head in disbelief, folding his arms across his chest. "What the fuck?" Harry cursed, standing in front of Zayn, who rested his chin on Harry's shoulder. "We came in to see what was taking you guys so long but we did not expect this." Louis explained, wrinkling his nose at the sight. Harry rolled his eyes. "We just forgot the time." Harry sighed, Zayn's hand snaking around his waist. "Cleary," Liam scoffed and Harry waved them off, promising that they'd be ready in five minutes.

In the end, Zayn dressed in one of Harry's blazers and shirts and navy blue trousers and headed down stairs, Harry following suit in a white top and black jeans with a long brown duffle coat. "Finally!" Niall cried exasparatingly, standing up from his seat and heading too his car. Liam followed him and Zayn followed Harry into his car.

They had to wait forty five minutes before they finally got served as it was the weekend, so it'd be really busy. Which left Niall into complete frustration. "If you two hadn't been having sex none of this would have happened!" Niall hissed closely to them. Harry blushed a deep crimson. "Trust me, sex is the last thing we'll be having for a while." Harry assured him and Zayn smirked but that only caused Niall to cringe. "Don't wanna know," he mumbled and Zayn and Harry chuckled.

But just then, they were immediately swarmed by fans. Harry's heart sank. Of course. "Zayn." Harry warned, tugging at Zayn with his hand tightly around his waist. "What? They're just fans." Zayn shrugged, moving toward them. Harry's lips pursed into a thin line. He didn't understand. He was pregnant! He could get trampled on. "Zayn." Harry said a little loudly but Zayn just waved his hand at him. Harry frowned. How could he be so careless? A wave of adreline shot through him and he tugged feircly at Zayn's hand, who grunted at the sudden force as he pulled back into a dark alley with Harry. "What the heck was that for?" Zayn whimpered, massaging his sore wrist. "I don't want anything to happen to the baby." Harry admitted in a whisper and Zayn cooed at that. "Nothing will happen babe, they don't know about it." Zayn said, patting Harry on the shoulder before Zayn stepped out but Harry stopped him once again. "Exactly. They don't know. Which means anything could happen." Harry correcte him and Zayn sighed, biting his lip while Harry brought his phone out to get help from Paul.

In the end, it took them half an hour for them to get the fans to disappear- after taking a few pictures and signing autographs. They were finally served in Di Maggio's fifteen mintues later and sat at a round table, next to the chef area where they cooked the food. They were silent. Each and every one of the boys. Although occasionaly, Zayn and Harry shared a few knowing and loving glances. There was no doubt that the boys had just pictured a mental image of two of their best friends having sex...that was an awkward moment in itself.

Harry felt bad, he must admit. Bad because not only had he gotten Zayn..pregnant...he had to tell the lads too. Both of them had too. And they'd find out that they had had sex for real, and it wasn't just a one off. Harry had to make sure he'd talk to Zayn about that, soon.

___________

Sorry if this chapter is pretty bad. It's basically just a filler because me and Becca had no idea what to write next and Becca is away for studying right now...so, sorry. Hope you like it though! And I promise, the next chapter will be much better. Comments? Let us know what you think! Love you. - L X

P.S thanks to Maximum_Super_Sound for the cover...so awesome! And so very realistic ;) haha