Trapped in Twilight

So, I've been thinking.. What if 'Stuck in Their World' didn't happen that way? What if it was different? Well, here it is. I try to make it as different as possible, please put no pressure on me; I just want fun. Enjoy!
---

Kristen's POV

I cross my legs in a criss-cross applesauce and turn to face Mack. She was holding the swear jar up to Rob's face with a wide grin.
"Please donate." She says kindly.
Rob couldn't help but grin. Now, that's my family.

My smile spreads as I take off my contacts and makeup and these uncomfortable boots. Ah.. The feel of Nikes on your feet.
"Hey Kris?" Ashley asks me.
"Hm?"
"Why is the contacts box shaking?"
"What? That's completely..."

It was true, so true. The box was vibrating violently and a small hole was in the middle; it was expanding fast. The wind picked up in the room and that hole sucked in Ash, Nikki, Peter, Rob, Dakota, Kellen, Taylor, Booboo, Mack, Elizabeth, Casey, Maggie, MyAnna, Jackson, then me.

I did the one thing I could've done.. I screamed. The fall was pretty much endless, no sign of light or life anywhere.

Thud.

My sight was consumed in autumn leaves. I pushed my way out and saw everyone that had fallen in before me sprawled on the floor in awkward positions.

A groan escaped Maggie's lips as she rose from the ground. I gasped at the sight.

She was super pale, she was inhumanly beautiful and her eyes were a deep butterscotch. Maggie's blonde hair flowed down to her mid-back and everything about her was absolutely, 100% perfect.. Or at least 95%, I could point out some flaws.

"What the hell happened to you?" We both asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't feel different."

"Me either..." She looked up. "Where are we?"

I shrugged again.

"I have no clue."

What did you think? Hm? Should I continue? Just your reads and votes and comments answer for me :) love you guys. Please vote or comment!