Calculate My Lust 6

Hello people!

Thank you for taking your time to read my story.

Warning: There's some violence in this chapter, nothing major.

(Not Edited)

Thank you

x

Chapter 6:

I sat there, staring at the clock, following each tick and tock; my insides churning with fear.

"Is everything alright?" Noah whispered gently into my ear. His breath gently caressing my cheek as I shuddered in delight. I nodded my head, shakily; shocked by my body's response. Okay, let me just make this clear, I do not like Noah, not in the slightest bit. Now that's a lie, I thought. Alright then, I might have like the smallest crush in the world on him, but who can blame me, he is just the nicest good-looking guy I have met in a very long time.

"I'm sure Mr Sexy Devil can make things alright within a second." Emma said teasingly, wriggling her eyebrows suggestively.

She had been referring to Hensen in this code since the morning after the party, when she stayed over at my apartment and had heard me saying his name in my sleep 'apparently'. She thinks I like him and has been thinking of ways to get us together. I hate to burst her bubble, but I don't like cocky jerks. I shook my head in frustration.

"Also, being denial is not a good trait." She continued teasingly. This girl definitely knows how to push my buttons.

"Neither is being an annoying freak." I snapped back hotly before grabbing my bag to head out as it was time to leave, for me anyway.

"Don't leave, I didn't mean to make you upset." Emma whispered in a tiny, hurt voice. "I'm so sorry."

"I need some fresh air," I said curtly. "See you guys later." I threw over my shoulder as I left the canteen acting as though nothing had happened.

I looked down at my phone, checking the time.

Nearly one.

Eight minutes to go to be exact.

I sprinted out of the building, afraid that they might come inside and make a scene, accidentally hitting someone hard in the shoulder in the process, but I didn't stop to apologise. I had purposely left my baby at home and gotten a ride with Noah knowing that in a few hours I would be broken and weak to come back to school to retrieve my baby.

I could feel my chest tighten as I searched the place where I was told to wait. It was pretty deserted, no one from school was around. Maybe, they weren't coming. Maybe, they decided to leave me alone. Maybe, they didn't need me.

Maybe-

Suddenly, I felt a cold pole hit the back of my neck with a pressure enough to make me black out, but not break it. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground, gasping for air as my vision speckled with dancing black dots. I breathed in and out unevenely, concentrating on staying awake. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a silhouette edge closer. I helplessly scurried away as a leg kicked out, hitting me hard in the stomach.

My grasp on my conciousness slipped away.

**

I felt a rough hand caress my cheek whilst I felt another hand play with my hair. I stirred. Boy, was I comfortable? It was nice that I didn't have to wake up to my dumb alarm for once.

A horrible scream sliced through the silence as the echoes of a gunshot continued.

I jumped onto my feet. My heart pounding in my ears and my body shaking. A pair of strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me back into the soft, silk sheets against a hard chest. Suddenly, I realised that I wasn't at home but in the room that I spent day and night, crying my heart out, regretting my existence.