Calculate My Lust 5

Helloo :)

This is the fifth upload of Calculate My Lust (not edited)

Enjoy!

Shawna x

Chapter 5:

"But I don't want to go. Can't we stay here?" I whined again.

"And do what exactly in your 'home'?" Emma threw a glare in my direction before she began to rummage through the dresses. She was really pissed with me after I refused to move into her guestroom.

"Don't start again. You know you are not my favourite person right now, don't make it worse." I mumbled.

"Honey, you know you love me," She said winking. "Now get that lovely hair of yours washed." It was so obvious she was trying to make me give in, by showering me with compliments.

"Lovely hair, my ass." I grunted in reply.

"I would show you ass, if you don't get out of my eye sight in the next 10 seconds." She said playfully bending her arm showing of her 'muscles'.

She noticed that I was still reluctant with this whole party-thing; she cocked an eyebrow and looked threateningly at me.

"Alright, alright." I gave in.

"Hooorayyy!" She yelled and did some funny dance movements that included hopping, miming and the moon walk.

I chuckled at her childishness.

**

The chair creaked in desperation to equalise my weight on its thin legs. I stretched my legs in front of me as Emma worked on my face. Her hand twisted and flicked brushes artistically across my face of different products. I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of feathery touch.

"Done," She chimed.

Already, I thought sleepily. I opened my eyes reluctantly, wanting just to crawl under a rock and sleep. But my eyes opened wide when I saw the girl in the mirror in front of me. My usually dark brown tangles were brushed out and curled down my back looking like a chocolate fountain; and my previously sleepy eyes were bright and awake now adorned with thick lashes and sparkly eye shadow.

"Wow," I gasped. "I look..." Even my skin looked flawless.

"Hot? I know," She smirked. "We should be going soon, hurry and put the clothes on." She said as she threw my costume at me.

I stared at the red and black corset with a matching skirt incredulously.

"Don't worry it's not slutty as it seems." She assured.