Calculate My Lust 7

Hello everyone, I know it has been a very very long time since I last updated. This past year has been really hard and things are starting to return to how they were. I have not written in a long time so apologise for the mistakes. I'm really sorry that I couldn't write sooner.

Thank you

x

(Not edited)

Chapter 7:

I just stood there.

A pool of blood spread around the lifeless body. His neck and arms bent in awkward angles. The other two men stepped out of the shadows and dragged the body out of the room hurriedly, afraid they will be next to face the wrath of Christian.

"I should have shot him a few more times." He sneered coldly. He pushed back his lifeless locks of black hair, his cheeks flushed with anger and teeth clenched.

I just stood there.

The blood seeped through the white fibres of carpet, growing bigger every second.

His phone rang, filling the silence. He rummaged through his pockets and pulled his phone out and answered.

I just stood there.

The metallic smell attacked my nose and my gut wrenched in response. My nails dug into my thighs and tears glazed my eyes.

It was the same smell.

"Daddy! Please stay awake. Daddy, don't die. Don't leave me. Wake up daddy. Don't close your eyes. Please!" I cried. His eyes rolled back into his head and his breathing halted.

"Daddy?" I whispered.

I felt an arm wrap around me pulling me into a hard chest.

"I don't mind being your daddy. Just two months till I can be your daddy in bed." He grinned. He groaned as he thrust his hips roughly into my stomach and ground himself against me. His hands desperately groped my breasts and his teeth sunk into my shoulder.

His lips attacked the skin of my neck and I knew he was marking me. It was his way of telling the world outside that I was his. That's all I am. I am his.

"Do you have the documents, princess?" He murmured as he continued to bruise my skin with his lips.

My mind cleared and I swallowed in fear. I could hear the anger brimming in his voice. My silence answered for me.

"I'm guessing that means you left for nothing. You have had more than a month and still no papers. Now, why shall I hold up my end of the deal if you don't do the same?" He questioned, his eyes blackened with fury.

My eyes widened in realisation. The deal. He can't break it.

"No, please. I promise. Give me a few more months." I whispered hurriedly.

His hand cut through the air and landed on my cheek. I cried out as my neck snapped at the force and my eyes brimmed with tears.

I bought a shaking hand to my stinging cheek. I didn't want to look at him and let him be satisfied that he had caused me pain; that he had power over me.

"Look at what you made me do," he snapped. "If you had the documents with you already, I wouldn't have needed to punish you."

"If you don't have what I need, before your birthday. You can say goodbye to your little sister. You wouldn't want a funeral on our special day, would you?"

The day which other teenagers count down to; to celebrate their 18th birthday with family and friends.

The day which I can confirm as my end but my sister's beginning and I knew I would never regret the sacrifice I will make.

"I promise." I stated.

**

I climbed off my baby and pulled by leather jacket closer around me, shivering as a cool breeze passed by. I picked up my bag flung it over my shoulder and hurried into the school corridor.

Oh doo-doo, I thought.

I'm late.

Third school day and I'm already late. I didn't attend yesterday because I felt too sorry for myself to leave my bed and I spent the day ignoring all calls and texts. Emma had even turned up at the door but I pretended not to be in; plus the bruising was too obvious.

I opened the classroom door stealthily and watched the chemistry teacher immediately to face the door. Damn, I thought. There goes plan A to sneak past the dude.

"Erm...hello?" I asked, not sure what to say because I hadn't thought of a plan B. I heard a snicker to my left and I turned to face the culprit. He was siting in the back, with his muscular arms folded over his chest as he leant cockily back into his chair.

"Hello babe." Hensen replied, smirking in response to my glare. How I had forgotten how beautiful this person was. His beautiful eyes, beautiful lips, beautiful jaw, beautiful hair and beautiful arms. What the, I thought. That was totally the oestrogen talking, not the brain; plus I believe I just exhausted the meaning of beautiful.

"I wasn't talking to you, condom-head." I replied, smirking when I heard a few snickers from the other students. I looked around and grimaced when I saw the familiar faces of my friends and their expressions. I guess they didn't appreciate my disappearance act, I thought.

"Miss May, take a seat and refrain from making any rude comments and being late to lesson again." The teacher ordered. I frowned, feeling the tip of my tongue itching to comment that he had allowed rude faces into his classroom like Hensen.

"I guess you are going to join me in the back, babe."

I sighed in annoyance because I knew straight away that luck was not on my side. I didn't even bother replying to that dumb person with the yummy, dumb voice. I pulled my bag closer to my body and practically stomped to the back. I pulled the chair, letting its metal legs scrape the floor and dropped myself on the chair. I fumbled through my bag and pulled out my equipment, and focused on the teacher blabbering on about pressure.

"That temper of yours is very hot," Hensen whispered, huskily into my ear. It took every ounce of energy not to shiver as his breath fanned across my cheek. Am I whore, I swear I reacted the same way to Noah. Unless its the cold weather of October.

"And I am pretty turned on right now by it."

Turned on? Oh God, I thought. Boy, was it hard to ignore him when my body reacts just in his presence, I thought. Be a woman, and do not, in anyway respond. He is just messing with you.

Suddenly, I felt a warm hand on my thigh, I jumped in surprise and my plan to ignore him flew right out of the window. I turned to face him slowly, my eyes wide with shock and my breathing swallow. It was like my jeans didn't exist at all, as the warmth seeped into my thigh.

My eyes widened further when I saw his eyes were swimming with lust. He moved his body closer to mine and brought his lips just a few inches from mine. I could hear my heart drumming loudly and I felt like I was going to faint any second. He looked straight into my eyes and whispered, his voice thick with desire.

"Lust is my weakness too. I guess, its our weakness."

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed, let me know in the comments what you thought.

Vote

Comment

Fan

x