Calculate My Lust 2

Hello, thank you so so much for reading. I really appreciate it.

I got lots of comments and votes and 77 Fans. Omg thank you.

Here you go the second upload of Calculate My Lust.

x

Chapter 2:

His lips parted and a warm, seductive tongue traced along my jaw line up to my ear; my knees weakened and immediately I felt a strong-arm wrap around me, holding me up, whilst I breathed heavily, restraining moans from filling the empty corridor. I felt a tug. He placed a small lust full kiss on my jawline.

He moved his mouth slightly over to my ear, breathing gently, letting a delicious cologne hit my heightened sense, before he whispered.

"Seduction is my weapon."

And then he was gone.

I drove my back hard into the wall stopping myself from collapsing onto the floor. My mind cleared as I stared after him. I had never been so intimately seduced by anyone. No, that did not happen, God please. I hissed in anger: How dare he, who does he think he is?

I immediately pulled myself together and grabbed for my leather bag, ready to give him a piece of my mind.

Suddenly, I heard a loud ringing noise fill the air along with my heavy breathing. Straight away, all the doors of the classrooms opened, and out came herds of animals.

Great, just my luck, I thought. As I watched the dark mop of hair disappear into the sea.

I stood there, totally absorbed in my anger; that I hadn't realised that the heavy clicking noises of several pairs of heels had stopped, until I felt a single finger tap my shoulder.

I spun around, in reaction, moving a foot back, readying myself into a stance. I relaxed immediately as I noticed it was Ugly Barbie and her I-wanna-be-a-barbie-too posse. Okay, I am lying; maybe her appearance may not be ugly, but her personality for sure couldn't have the same said about it.

"Welcome to Sycamore High school hun, I am Amber Pierce, cheerleading captain and head girl. I have been voted for the Prom Queen every year. My Daddy is Niel Pierce, and he's a close friend of the principal and is a donator, so like he is totally in the Circle. In other words, I own the school. So Yeah just stay on my good side." She droned in a shrilly, nasal voice.

I cocked my eyebrows up in amusement. Was this girl serious? How cliche is this?

"Yeah, stay on her good side." Her posse echoed similar to her in high voices. I stifled back my laughter, thinking how ridiculous they looked and sounded. In plunging crop tops, miniskirts, platform high heels and to top it of several tonnes of makeup. I never knew there could be a cliched look like this.

Barbie opened her mouth to continue "And I own the really hot guys here, every single one of them, including Blake, Timmy, Noah...." She continued.

Blake? I gritted my teeth in anger as I heard his name.

I turned away, really not in the mood before saying over my shoulder.

"Forgot to own a brain though, maybe you could ask your Daddy to buy one." Attempting to mimic her voice.

She shrieked in disbelief: "Excuse me!"

I could hear her shriek heart-breaking insults, not; and stomping her feet hard. However, I had more important things to worry about. I needed to get to class. Fast. I rummaged through the sheets the receptionist had given. I could swear that she gave me a timetable. I remember looking at it. Then suddenly I remembered the slight tug.

"You will be late on your first-day bitch."

He did not just do that? That lousy, arrogant piece of dog shit took my timetable. I groaned loudly and stomped my feet. That prick is going to be dead by the end of day, I would make sure of it, even if its the last thing I do. How dare-

My thoughts were interrupted by a pair of gorgeous blue eyes staring right into mine. Surprised by the close proximity I backed away. I felt warm hand suddenly grasp my wrist, halting me.

Seriously, wasn't there anything called privacy, why were the guys using any chance to lay their hands on you or saying something dirty about you? Mutated Monkeys, I thought.

But as soon as my eyes returned to the blue pairs of amazing eyes, I realised this one was definitely not a monkey. His eyes sparkled with innocence and sincerity.

I shook my hand as a sign for him to let go.

The surfer cute blond boy let go immediately, a slight blush staining his high cheekbones. He had silky blond hair with darker shades scattered through it. Exotic blue oceanic eyes. Small straight nose and a similarly small, soft-looking mouth. My eyes quickly scanned him as I made a judgement. Nice guy.

"Noah." He said in a gently husky voice, stretching out a hand for shaking.

I gave him a questioning look as to say 'Seriously? Handshake?'

He gave me a confused look. A mischievous smile spread across his face as he grabbed my right hand and placed it into his right hand and shook it. I stifled a laughter at his childishness.

"It's polite to shake ones hand when they have theirs stretched out, and you are?" He said grinning.

"Is it? And does it look like I am polite?" I asked teasingly, placing a hand on my hip.

"Very." He said winking.

"Sutton. Sutton May."

"Well nice to meet you Sutton, interesting name." He said grinning, looking up as to indicate that he was thinking.

"Hopefully, in a good way, or I would be bending your arm in the wrong way." I said in a calm tone.

He laughed. A nice, warmth feeling spread through me. It didn't bring shivers like they say in cheesy, romance books when 'THE ONE' laughs; but this was the kind of feeling you get when you are hugging someone on a wintry morning or getting into a warm bath. You know what I mean, right?

"Feisty. You seem slightly lost." He said questioningly.

"Lost? Me? Ha no way, I know this place back to front." I said attempting to convince him that I was in no need for help.

"Yeah sure," He threw his arm over my shoulder and stirred me to some stairs. "Come on. Every pupil is having sex education this morning."

I groaned. Seriously, the first lesson I was to have in this school, had to be sex education. How the Lord loves me.

He chuckled. "It's not that bad, we don't get taught much, as Ms Plant is really religious and never goes into any details." He said winking.

We entered a hall with round tables and chairs with bums around it. Once we entered, a boy called out: "Congrats mate, already tapped the new hot ass!" His eyes gesturing to me.

"Gongrats you have won yourself a dick for downstairs and a brain for the space between your ears!" I shouted back.

Noah chuckled in amusement and so did the people close by who had heard me.

"Shut up Jake, she's just a friend." He said to him as we neared to the table the air head was sitting.

There were five boys and three girls already seated, with two chairs empty.

A cute girl with brown hair and stunning emerald eyes jumped up to her feet, as soon as she saw me and skipped to me.

"Welcome." She said cheerfully, before kissing my cheek and skipping back.

I was definitely going like her.

The other girls both waved equally enthusiastic: "We don't want to scare you like Emma." They said, clearly talking about the other girl.

The boys, on the other hand, were all standing up, arms out. I gave a questioning look and looked at Noah, who shrugged his shoulders.

I stared at the outstretched arms and pushed past the boys and seated myself next to the girls, who were grinning at me.

The boys looked dumbfounded.

"They have never been rejected." The red-haired, cute girl whispered, giggling as the boys shuffled back to their seats, staring intently at me.

I looked around the room.

And I found myself looking into the most amazing, mesmerising, stunning, beautiful and powerful. You get the idea, simply perfect eyes.

"Oh yeah that's Blake Hensen, school's hot bad boy."

Hot? Bad Boy? More like Ugly Bottom Boy, suits him better and I can't believe I basically used half the dictionary to describe Blake's eyes.

I must have gone off to dream land as Emma suddenly shook my arm and whispered urgently and excitedly: "O.M.G Blake Hensen is coming over here."

I snapped out of my trance as I heard the Devil's name.

Oh no, he is coming this way. Ignore him. I turned away and stared at the papers on the table.

"Hey babe," He said in his deep, sexy baritone, I mean unsexy baritone. "I just wanted to drop this off for later." He said before dropping something into my lap and walked confidently back to the popular group.

Well, I had expected worse.

I looked down.

CONDOMS!!

What?!!

And a note saying: "And Lust is your weakness."

Thank you for reading

Comment

Vote

&& Fan, if you haven't already

Blake will be starred by Gaspard Ulliel. Isn't he gorgeous? *Swoon*