Calculate My Lust 3

Hello I would like to say thank everyone who read my story, commented, voted, became a fan or added it to their library.

Thank you.

Here is the third upload of Calculate My Lust

x

Chapter 3:

I picked up the small note and scrunched it up in anger. How dare he? I could feel my ears reddening in anger and embarrassment. He just embarrassed me in front of my new friends. I looked up at their faces; let's say their emotions varied from shock to disbelief.

"You know Hensen." Noah questioned, but it came out more as a statement than a question.

"No." I denied shaking my head to clear it from anger.

I would show him that he messed with the wrong girl.

I picked up the condom packet from my lap and stood up and walked to him; my fists balled up in anger. All heads on the table turned to me, looking questioningly at me and confused by my glare, which was focused on Hensen. A smirk etched across Hensen's face.

"Couldn't wait, could you?" He asked smugly, giving a small wink.

"Yeah, I couldn't wait," I said, a frown appeared on his forehead suggesting that it hadn't been the reaction he had expected from me. "to place this on your head. Dickhead." I said whilst ripping the condom packet in half, and taking the ugly rubber thing out and rubbing it into his hair.

He attempted to slap my hand away, but I was done. Let's say he looked like a condom head; revenge feels good. A smile spread across my face.

I turned around, ready to get back to the group when I realised that every pair of eyes in the hall was on me.

Oh, great.

***

"That was so hilarious. You should have seen Blake's face." Emma laughed, holding on to her stomach. Her eyes wet with tears as she continued to laugh.

I sighed frustrated. We are currently walking through the car park and everyone is looking at us, well me. Let's say the news of the new girl confronting Hensen had spread before the end of the sex education. And immediately after that had I been confronted by all kinds of people, some people on my side and the majority on his side. My plan to remain in the shadows has just been destroyed. Now, I have a sign over my head.

I couldn't wait to get out of here. Attention is not my thing. Suddenly, I heard someone say my name who made me snap out of my thoughts.

There stood a petite girl with mousy hair drawn back tightly into a high ponytail with bright green, doe eyes.

"You must be Sutton," She said grinning, "I heard you attacked Blake Hensen." She continued grinning.

Attacked? I did not attack him. I was defending myself. Screw everyone in this dumb school.

I pushed past the girl in annoyance and walked to my baby. Emma's eyes were wide in disbelief as though she hadn't exptected my aggressiveness. Let's say she doesn't know me well. Who cares what she thinks of me.

I climbed on to my baby; starting the engine and roared my way through the crowd, startling people in the process as I maneuvered my way past them.

I turned in a road that was deserted, letting my back and shoulders relax as I bent forward, my hands holding the bars gently as I let the cool air play with my hair.

I can't believe I let him get to me. I am sensible and I can control my anger, but with him, it's different. He makes me, urgh, so angry, and he just gets under my skin so badly, and at the same time I feel something weird, a burn for him. It's like a sweet pain. It must be that I want to kill him, I thought.

I shook my head.

No thinking of the ugly Hensen anymore, I need to do what I came for.

I slowed down. Checked over my shoulder for anyone. It was still deserted as before, I thought.

I looked ahead, the forest ahead was growing thicker. The strong, tall trees thickening, a shiver shuddered through me.

I took a deep breath and stopped at the edge of the entrance of the forest. Deep breath. I pulled my phone out and dialed the number that I had never dared to dial for the past weeks.

"Princess," I winced, hearing the greasiness and the wickedness seep through such an innocent, beautiful word. "You called." He said, chuckled heavily.

"Cut it out Langer. You knew I would." I hissed, my voice shaking slightly from fear, but mainly from the growing anger.

"Hmmm that's true." He replied thoughtfully before laughing. "Oh I knew you would, princess."

"I am not a princess." I snapped. The word made me feel sick. My knees weakened. I grasped tightly to the handle.

"I know. You are not as innocent as you were but you are more innocent than her." He slurred. My heart stopped as I understood what he had meant. My eyes prickled. No.

"You promised. You promised you wouldn't hurt her." I whispered.

"I didn't promise. He did." And the line went dead.

Even after so long, the simple reference to him, made my body shake in such fear that my insides became paralysed.

"May, funny how I find you here; couldn't resist following me, eh?" I heard the voice of the person that had given me hell at school today; but now his voice was the sweetest in the world. I turned to him.

"Sutton, are you okay?" He asked huskily, his features softening as he saw my expression, his eyes scanning over my shaking body. I closed my eyes and shook my head, taking deep breaths.

I felt him pull me into his strong arms, holding me against his hard chest. I let his warmth spread through me and his scent hit my senses as he wrapped his arms around me.

Holding me whilst I needed to be.

Thank you for reading.

Comment

Vote

&&

Fan :)

The lovely Noah shall be played by no other than the beautiful Alex Pettyfer.

By the way make sure you comment below telling me what you thought. :)