Calculate My Lust 4

Helloooo!! :)

Thank you for all those who took their time to have a look at my story.

Thank you all :)

Also, I know I am not very regular with my updates, promise to try harder next time *promise* :)

Here is the fourth upload of Calculate My Lust

x

Chapter 4:

I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso, enjoying the feel of his hard planes of muscle as I buried my head into his chest, listening to his regular heart beats. In response, he pulled me closer and let his hands rest lightly on my hips making my heart race and my skin tingle. I closed my eyes his cologne engulfing me.

Suddenly, he jerked away from me, holding me at arm length as if I had burnt him. His eyes narrowed with panic as he scanned the surrounding before they landed on me. Immediately, his face went blank hand the panic in his eyes disappeared.

"You need to leave." He said calmly.

I gaped at him, surprised by the sudden mood change. His features hardened as he sensed my reluctance and hesitation to do as I was told when I opened my mouth.

"What?!! Why?" I asked surprised. What was this guy on? Is he like bipolar or something? What the hell is wrong with him?

"You need to leave," He repeated, pushing me behind him, while searching the surrounding for someone. "Now." A scowl etched across his face.

He shoved me towards my bike, and took my helmet in his firm hands and forced it on my head. I gasped.

"Oww!! What you doing?!" I cried. What's his problem? That really hurts, I thought.

"You need to go now, Sutton. Now." He hissed angrily.

I climbed on my bike, and took the helmet off, throwing a dirty look at him in the process.

He sighed in annoyance. "Hurry."

"Dick." I said loudly before pressing the pedal and speeding into the road.

Why was he so rude? Okay, I know I am, but I am friendly majority of the time. Well, not really, but at least I know how to be nice to people. Well, he was somewhat nice to me before he ruined it. I shook my tangles, loving the feel of the slight wind playing, easing the pain on my scalp caused by the dumbo Hensen.

Hmm, I thought. I wonder why he wanted to get rid of me. It seemed like he didn't want me to see someone; I turned my head and looked around to see a tiny Hensen in the distance at the mouth of the forest. However he wasn't alone this time. I squinted to see a black jeep had pulled up and two men stepped out and were now talking to him. Even the 6foot 2 Hensen looked intimidated by their burly bodies, snaked with ugly tattoos.

They definitely do not look like his friends, who are they then?

I frowned as I realised maybe I wasn't the only one with secrets.

**

In a short while, I turned my baby into the road that lead to let's say not the best place in the world and also let's say that I had just rented out a grubby apartment here.

The place is an absolute rundown and littered with all the weirdos, paedophiles, to druggies in the world. And I fit right in. Not, even though I am pretty messed up too.

As if to prove the my point about the people living here, an old crippled-looking man limped his way to me as I let the subtle purring of my baby die into the silence in the deserted car park before climbing off my baby. I groaned when I saw him. Seriously, does this man ever give up? It's like he expects me to give in once I get tired from being bombarded with revolting sexual suggestions at.