Other perspectives

I find it funny how I'm confusing a few shippers with all of the Prussia and Romano ships~

Anyway I will be doing other point of views other than Germany or Italy in this chapter.

Alfred PoV

I walked out of the changing rooms for the boys and glanced over at Ludwig's office. I stretched my arms above my head and gave a large yawn. I looked away from the room and snorted in annoyance. Ever since that art teacher joined the staff, Ludwig's been all over him, leaving no room for me to at least get to know the guy! I mean, sure he's hot, but that wurst eating weirdo should lay off!

I walked back out of the gym, slinging my bag full of paperwork over my shoulder. Now that I think about it, Ludwig is still in his office, and Feliciano likes to stay a while and paint. This was my chance! I approached the art classroom and grinned, noticing the light still on and quiet humming coming from inside the classroom. I knocked on the wooden door and peered in.

The teacher turned to face me with a bright smile on his face. I gasped quietly. He was cute! His auburn hair framed his childish face perfectly. His eyes were closed, a smile on his face. "Oh! Ciao Mr. Jones!" he greeted happily. Oh my... The way my name rolls of his tongue makes me even more lovesick. I blinked, snapping out of my thoughts and blushed a little, "Hey, Feli!" I replied, widening my award winning grin.

He waved me over and handed me a paintbrush. "Do you want to paint with me today?" He asked with a cute italian accent. I nodded and took the paintbrush, dipping it in yellow paint. "We're painting pasta!" he cheered, I snickered not even surprised that an italian would want to paint pasta. I blended colors with him and allowed my thin brush to run across the canvas.

After a while, I started flirting with him. A blush crept onto his tan cheeks and he smiled. I slung and arm around his shoulders, giving a white smile to him. His cheeks became a dark shade of red and his curl scrunched up a bit at one of my comments. He was clearly flustered, at a loss for words at my beauty.

I jumped when I heard a throat being cleared and turned around quickly, taking my arm off of his shoulders. I frowned when I realized who stood in the doorway. The italian grinned and bounced over to Ludwig. I despised that name, just hearing it caused me to scrunch up my nose in disgust. Feliciano took his large hand, causing him to blush and smile a bit. "I wanted to go on a walk with you..." they continued their conversation happily. As they were leaving, Ludwig looked over his shoulder at me and gave me an evil smirk. I'll show him who's boss...

Roma's PoV

I slumped down into my chair and looked out the window. My class had just cleared out and now there was nothing but silence. I smiled and looked over at the clock. Peace and quiet was always what I'd wanted but never got considering the fact that I live with a bubbly brother that's probably secretly a girl.

I closed my eyes relishing the silence. That didn't last long, however since a noisy German burst through the door. I jumped and screamed, looking over at the door. There stood Gilbert with an annoying smile plastered onto his pale face. I gave a huff of annoyance and looked away, "What do you want, potato bastard number two?"

He let out an annoying laugh and pulled me out of my chair. I stumbled into him and blushed deeply. He slung his arm around my shoulders and said in a flirty voice, "I just wanted to hang out with my favorite italian~" I shivered as his low voice reached my ears and glared at him. "Please leave," I ordered. He winked and again flirted, "Oh but don't you want me here? Don't worry, I don't bite," I growled, but was cut off by a throat being cleared. I snapped my head towards the source of the sound and glared at him in embarrassment. He ignored my glare and immediately got to the point, "Do you know where Feliciano is?" My glare hardened, this time having Ludwig mirror the expression.

We argued for a few minutes before I finally told him where, earning a satisfied smirk from potato bastard number one. When he closed the door, Gilbert turned to me and smirked. "So about earlier..." I pushed him away and growled, "Please go bug someone else," I snarled. He blinked and chuckled, "Man you got me, I was just kidding, I'll go bug Mr. Williams now," he stated, still laughing. I looked away as he exited the room. I sat back down and went back to basking in the silence.

Gilbert's PoV

I strolled over to the math room, knowing that Lovino was still there. He was an attractive man, but so was Mr. Williams. If Ludwig marries Feliciano - which will no doubt happen - then I'd basically be crushing on my brother-in-law. I shivered at the thought, but shrugged it off.

My footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, causing me to break into a sprint for some reason. I burst into the math room and grinned at Lovino, causing him to scream in surprise. He glared at me and rolled his eyes before looking away, "What do you want, potato bastard number two?" he asked. I snorted at the nickname. Number two?! I'm number one! Wait-

I chuckled and strolled over to him, yanking the poor guy out of his chair. He yelped and stumbled into my chest, blushing a million shades of red. "What, can't I just spend time with my favorite italian?" sorry Feli. He glared at me and started shouting curses at me in italian. I flirted with the man for a few minutes before Ludwig decided to show up. He argued with Lovi for a while before turning and closing the door.

I looked back down at Lovino, smirking down at him, "So about earlier..." he frowned and pushed me away with surprising force. "Please go bug someone else..." he muttered. I blinked and chuckled in amusement. He figured it out, "Man you got me. I guess I'll go flirt with Mr. Williams instead," I said before quickly walking away. I blushed at the thought of the handsome canadian and italian. Dude this is the worst, being in love with two people and all.

Surprise Norway PoV

I looked around the library and sighed quietly, watching as the lingering students finally left the quiet room. Well, it was quiet until that stupid Dane decided to appear. He slapped a hand onto my shoulder as he appeared from nothing but thin air and exclaimed in a loud and annoying voice, "The King of Northern Europe is here!" I rolled my eyes and glanced at Mathias, the science teacher.

I grabbed his tie and start pulling on it, cutting off his air supply. Choking sounds were heard throughout the library and quiet moans of pain coming from the man. "Shut it you stupid Dane," I grumbled in a low voice. One I released his tie, he gasped for air, tears in the corners of his eyes. He laughed loudly and smiled like nothing ever happened. More footsteps were heard approaching the room, and the door opened revealing Tino, Berwald, and Emil.

I nodded at them as a greeting while Mathias waved happily. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Emil. "Hello Little Brother~" I cooed. He glared at me in annoyance looked away. "Stop calling me that!" He spat in annoyance. I gave the slightest smirk and looked away.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Tino, the principal smiled. Berwald, the vice principal nodded. Emil was just a regular student while the rest of us have jobs. I grabbed a book sitting on my desk and turned to them, "Let's go."

I don't know what the point of adding Norway's point of view was, but I did. Oh well~