Crush

Aw heck guys. Thanks for reading and voting for this story! It really means a lot to me when I see that someone voted, commented, or even read the story! 

8/15/2016: I've fixed most of the grammar mistakes, weird moments that don't sound right, and just fixed the sentences in general.

Ludwig watched his gym class finish up their basketball game. Three more minutes until the bell, all eyes on the clock, praying for class to be over and for them to be able to go home.

Finally, the bell rang. After getting dressed into their everyday clothes and out of their sweaty gym uniforms, everyone bolted out the door to make it home. Ludwig sighed and shook his head, "I better prepare for tomorrow."

Ludwig started cleaning up the equipment that his last class had used. None of his classes were exactly the most enthusiastic, but they always got the job done. He grabbed a flat basketball and sighed in annoyance. They weren't exactly the most careful people either.

The door slowly creaked open to reveal a gleeful Italian. Ludwig widened his blue eyes and looked up. "Oh h-hello Mr. Vargas," He gave a ghost of a smile. The art teacher only smiled wider at the sight, "Ciao Mr. Beilschmidt! No need to call me 'Mr. Vargas', just Feliciano is fine with me!" He skipped over to the buff German. Ludwig nodded and smiled. "Then you may call me Ludwig instead of Mr. Beilschmidt," he responded.

They engaged in a conversation about whatever came to mind for a while until the angry math teacher walked in. He was Feliciano's older brother, sharing most of his features except he was only slightly taller, he had darker hair, olive eyes, and his voice was deeper, oh and not to mention a very short temper. "Fratello, where have you been?" He snapped. The younger brother just smiled and responded with "Talking to Ludwig!"

The math teacher slowly turned to face the tall German, anger written all over his face, "Potato bastard, I swear if you have been forcing him to eat healthy, I'll-" he was cut off by a sudden bone crushing hug, "Ve~ it's okay, Lovi! I just wanted to say hi," The older brother groaned in annoyance, "don't call me that!" He spat. Then he turned to Ludwig, "don't try anything funny, Mr. Potato Head!" He snapped, dragging his poor brother away.

"Wait! I almost forgot!" Feliciano ran back in and handed Ludwig a small piece of paper. He winked and then left. A blush rose to the German's face. His eyes shifted to the piece of paper.

He smiled. Written on the piece of paper was a phone number, a name: "Feliciano", and two small words that made his blush spread even more. "Call me~"

===

Ludwig sat at home, reading his book quietly. His brother sat on the other end of the couch, playing with his pet bird. A chorus of happy giggles were heard from Gilbert.

"Hey Luddy, did Roderich tell you that him and his wife are coming over later? They're apparently bringing two others as well. I don't know who, but since they're both teachers, we should know them," Gilbert grinned at his brother.

"Well, let's just hope it isn't that football coach, Mr. Jones and his hockey obsessed brother, Mr. Williams." Ludwig grumbled. (A/N: at my school, there's a football coach and a gym teacher. Two different people.) Gilbert just laughed, "I don't know, I wouldn't mind the Canadian coming over," He wiggled his eyebrows making Ludwig roll his blue eyes.

"I guess we should start cleaning and preparing for their arrival," Ludwig set down his book and stood up to stretch. Gilbert whined but nodded.

After an hour or so of cleaning, the house was finally spotless. The doorbell rang, causing the brothers to jump. "I've got it," Ludwig said standing up and walking towards the door.

He slowly opened it, and looked at the four people in the door way. "Hello Roderich. Please come in," He stepped out of the way to allow then all in. When the last two people came into view, his eyes widened. There stood Feliciano and Lovino. They walked in and greeted the two brothers, "Ciao Ludwig!"