Hello

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this story. I know it sucks, but it'll hopefully get better.

8/15/2016: I've fixed most mistakes and created compound sentences out of two that I thought should go together. I hopefully fixed most grammar mistakes as well.

"Ciao Ludwig!"

=========

A faint smile spread across Ludwig's face and he greeted the cheerful Italian, "Hello Feliciano," Lovino snorted and rolled his eyes, "Come on fratello," He grumbled and dragged Feliciano away.

*Gilbert's PoV*

I looked up from the magnificent little chick I was holding in my hand. My eyes met with olive ones and I grinned. The owner of those eyes frowned and walked towards me. "I'm assuming you're Potato Bastard #2?" I was taken aback by his harsh tone.

"Excuse me, but I am way more awesome than Ludwig! I shouldn't be #2! And I'm also too awesome to be a 'potato bastard'!" I held a hand out in front of myself and looked away. "Talk to the hand, grumpster!" I shouted.

The man just rolled his eyes. "I remember you now. You're the history teacher, si? I'm Lovino, the math teacher," I turned to face him again and smiled. "Aha! I knew you looked familiar."

*Feliciano's PoV*

I watched my brother engage in a conversation with Ludwig's older brother. I looked back at Ludwig who was now talking to Roderich. My eyes wandered around the house until they landed on a pair of soft emerald ones.

I grinned and waved at the Hungarian woman. She smiled back and started approaching me. "Hello Feliciano. You look bored, but don't worry, there'll be something to do in a few minutes." She patted my head gently.

Just then, Roderich approached us and smiled. "Ludwig said he made dinner. Let's go sit down at the dining table," We nodded in agreement. "I'll go get Lovino!" I spoke happily and scurried off to find my brother. "Fratello, let's go eat dinner!" Lovino rolled his eyes but nodded.

"Ciao, potato bastard #2." He grumbled. The two brothers made their way to the dining room along with The other three. Gilbert walked back to his room, not wanting to be apart of dinner due towanting to avoid contact with the scary Hungarian.

=========

"Thank you for dinner, Ludwig, but we really must go," Elizabeta smiled. "Yes, thank you Ludwig, it really was quite delightful," Roderich nodded and the two of them walked away. Suddenly, Ludwig felt a pair of small arms wrap around him from behind. "Ve~ grazie Luddy!" Feliciano's sweet voice came from behind him.

Ludwig's face was painted pink and he gave a small nod. "You're welcome, Feliciano." They hugged for a few more moments until they heard someone clear their throat behind them. They turned their heads and spotted Lovino leaning against the wall.

"Having fun? Too bad, let's go Feliciano," he muttered. Ludwig and Feliciano waved to each other one last time before parting ways.