Teenagers

!This chapter will have the point of view of one of the teenagers (Iceland lmao)!

8/15/2016: I've fixed most mistakes and created compound sentences out of two that I thought should go together. I hopefully fixed most grammar mistakes as well.  

*Ludwig's PoV*

I sat in my office, eyes focused on the screen of my computer. I scrolled through the article on the monitor, sighing with boredom. Suddenly the door burst open revealing Feliciano.

He was panting. His cheeks were red and puffy from tears, instantly alarming me. "L-Ludwig! Lovino is being mean!!" I stood up and sighed facing the handsome man in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

"Lead me to him."

*Emil's PoV*

I sat in math class, my eyes glazed with boredom. How long is this class? Our rude teacher, Mr. Vargas, glared at the class and gathered a stack of papers from his desk. The man passed out homework. "Now I expect this to be done by Wednesday, si?" Everyone nodded in unison. "Good. You may have the rest of class to do whatever."

I let out a sigh of relief and lifted my head from the desk. My eyes scanned the room until they landed on a pair of brown ones. The owner smiled at me happily and waved. I smiled slightly and waved back.

"Hello Emil," His stunning grin sent shivers down my spine. My cheeks turned light pink and I replied with "hello Leon.." He smiled and started a conversation, talking about the homework how he plans on not doing it, leaving me to agree with him wholeheartedly.

The bell gave an earsplitting ring, signalling us to go to homeroom. I looked up at my friend and sighed. "Well, see you later Leon," the Asian smiled, "you too, Emil." And with that, I went to homeroom.

After about thirty seconds of walking, I slowly opened the door to reveal a half empty class. I quickly took my seat in the back of the class, as far away from the front as I could get, considering the fact that Mr. Wang was the teacher.

His brown eyes flicked towards my direction and he stared for a moment before looking away. He shook his head and muttered something about how kids never want to sit near the front anymore. I looked away and rested my chin on the palm of my hand. My thoughts soon took over, leaving me to stare into space.

Ludwig PoV (after Emil's)

I followed Feliciano through the halls. My eyes landed on A fuming Italian leaning against the wall. "You brought the macho potato here?!" He shouted. I flinched at his sudden outburst but didn't let my shock show. Feliciano whimpered and hid behind my back. "Why are you so angry?" I huffed.

"Because he dropped my tomato!" Lovino pouted. I facepalmed. Feliciano chimed in, "it was an accident! I'm sorry!" He started crying again. I rolled my eyes and said "it was an accident, Lovino. Calm down,"  Wrong choice of words. "C-calm down?! ANTONIO GAVE ME THAT TOMATO! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS TO ME?!" he shouted. He fell silent and blushed crimson. "I-I meant it was a nice gesture. Y-Yeah, that's it..." he whispered.

"Just get another one," I sighed, "and don't drop it." With that, I walked back to my office. The others went back to their business after a moment of hesitation.

*Feliciano's PoV*

After scurrying back into my classroom, I strolled over to the whiteboard.

I wrote something on the board for my next class and skipped back to my desk. Just then, the door opened to reveal that handsome man known as Ludwig. He walked over to my desk and smiled. "Hello Feliciano. I wanted to know if you would like to go to the park later," His voice trailed off at the end and his face turned a light shade of pink.

I blushed and nodded in excitement. "Oh, and Gilbert's coming too." I felt my heart sink into my stomach and nodded. "Meet us at Rogers Town Park at 7:00. Bring Lovino too, we'll have dinner there," His voice was soft due to not wanting to disturb the quiet class. I smiled again and nodded. "OK Mr. Ludwig."

After he left, there were quiet giggles echoing throughout the class, making them sound like squirrels. I looked up at them quietly talking to each other, wiggling their eyebrows every now and then. Curious, I decided to eavesdrop, only to pick up on a conversation which caused my cheeks to catch on fire.

"I so ship it," One whispered to another. "Me too! Do you think they'll kiss?" "Oh most definitely! I can't wait for the wedding!" I frowned and looked down, realizing that I actually wanted all of that to happen. 

I added Iceland into the chapter! Why? I don't know to be honest.