The New Teacher

Ludwig was standing near the bleachers, glaring at his foolish class. Why the hell do they keep slacking off? Are they broken? "RUN! COME ON! TWO MORE LAPS!" he shouted. The class was still as lazy as ever.

The young German gave an annoyed sigh and glanced towards the clock. Oh great. Still fifty minutes until class is over. He turned his gaze back onto the class. At least the girls were trying. They didn't want to disappoint the teacher they had all fallen for (not even kidding when I say my classmates have a crush on our young gym teacher as well).

Finally, after what seemed like ages, the class finished running two more laps. "All right, so we've moved onto the basketball unit for now, so for today we will be practicing basketball and playing games," The class groaned except for two stereotypical jocks who laughed and gave each other a high five.

As the class started dribbling the balls, Ludwig barked orders. A light tap on the shoulder made the German man jump. He swiveled around to face the British man behind him. Ah, Arthur Kirkland, the English teacher.

"Mr. Beilshmidt, I've come to inform you that a new art teacher has joined the staff. His name is Feliciano Vargas, and he's an Italian with supposedly good looks, but he's extremely stupid. Please don't be rude, and try to make a good first impression," The short British man informed with a bored expression on his face. He walked away with narrowed eyebrows (caterpillars).

By the time the class finished their jobs, it was time to leave for lunch. They dismissed themselves as the bell chimed through the large gym, chattering on their way out. Ludwig decided to stop by the art room to meet the new teacher, anxious to get a look at the man.

Stepping into the large room, Ludwig looked around until he spotted a short figure painting on a canvas at least twice his size. The man had auburn hair and cinnamon eyes. He was short, and his beautiful hair had a tiny curl pointing out from the side.

He turned to look at the German in the doorway and smiled. "Ciao~ I'm Feliciano Vargas! The new art teacher," He spoke with a cheerful Italian accent that rang through his voice. Ludwig gasped, clearly not expecting the man to be this gorgeous.

"Hallo, I am Ludwig Beilschmidt, the Physical Education teacher. Pleasure to meet you," the small Italian smiled and shook his hand. Paint covered his apron and fingers, leaving faint paint marks all over the German's palm and fingers. He was painting a picture of... a plate with pasta and a bread stick on it?

He didn't notice that he was staring at the art teacher until he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He snapped back into reality and blushed when he realized he was staring. "I'm sorry, I was just admiring your art. I should go now, I hope we can see each other soon. Goodbye," He hurried out of the art room and into the teachers' lounge.

The tall German sat down next to his brothers and sighed. Roderich, his "brother, was the orchestra teacher. His amethyst eyes glazed with boredom, chocolate hair reflecting the light. He adjusted his glasses, and shifted his gaze to Ludwig. He wasn't exactly Ludwig's real brother, but he was close enough to be considered one much to Gilbert's annoyance.

His older brother, Gilbert, the history teacher, was playing with his cute little pet bird. Scarlet eyes watched as the bird danced around on his hand, silver hair waving as he turned his head to smile at the blonde man who had just made an appearance.

"Hallo Ludwig~ You look like you've been struck by Cupid's arrow! Well, I guess there are some attractive teachers here~" Gilbert teased. This only made Ludwig blush more, "I think I was..." he muttered. Both of his siblings stopped what they were doing and turned to him, suddenly interested. "I was only joking, but I was right somehow!" Gilbert cheered

"Oh? Is my brother in love?" Roderich smirked. "I don't know! Maybe?" Roderich cocked an eyebrow. "If it's Elizabeta, then I'm afraid that you'll have to reconsider your whole entire life," the Austrian growled.

"It's not Eliza, I would never choose her. In fact, it's not even a she... I think it's the art teacher."

Hey guys! Sorry it's so short. Please tell me if I'm good or not. And is England actually short? I don't know. Please leave me your thoughts. Be perfectly honest because I want to improve my writing. Tell me if my grammar or spelling sucks. Thanks!

8/15/2016: I've edited it so it's not as weird, the sentences sound better, and most of the grammar mistakes are fixed.