Give My Virginity Back Part 6

Hey Guys...you readers out there don't forget to comment or vote after reading. Good or bad i still want you to comment.

Is anyone out there a twilight fan? That has read all the books...who would you want to be with Edward or Jacob, the love triangle....to be honest twilight actually gave me an idea. Triangular Love. ;) That's a clue to some of the rest of the story.

Do you guys like Blake...you would soon find out about him...you see I'm planning to do his point of view too...but I'm not getting that much attention for the story...LOL.....Sad isn't it? Well, i want people to read and enjoy...i don't want a small amount of people to read and enjoy, i want EVERYONE...a bit optimistic.

JLS new single is out (...bought it today....I LOVE IT......well, you could say that i love the guys in it the most: P Aston (L) ;) I know you agree (:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE... I would be looking forward to seeing you comment...any advice would be accepted...

Love you guys (:

Thushara x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**********************************************************************************--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"You remind me of her." He mumbled sadly.

"Of who?" I felt tensed, i had heard clearly what he had said, but i hoped i heard wrong. What was she to him? Where they together before? Why am i jealous? What had happened to her?

Chapter 6:

He just turned away; he unwrapped his arms around my waist and put them on either side of him. I suddenly felt cold and unsecure. His face was sad, his eyes lacked their usual excitement and where soft and sad instead. He turned to look upwards and shut his eyes gently, as through he was praying to the heaven. He shook his head. He looked at me and smiled, but his smile didn't meet his eyes.

He didn't want to tell me. He was hiding it from me, when he is ready he can tell me, when ever. I tried to push this utterly beautiful girl, who would take every breath away from the boys even Blake who is resistant to all beauty apart from this to the back of my head. This image disturbed me.

He slowly kissed my neck and left small trails of kisses down my neck, my heart threatened to jump out of my ribcage. I felt slightly faint and dizzy. What was the matter with me, my veins started pumping hard against my translucent skin.

"No needs to hold you breathe." He laughed out, his laughter sent shots of electricity to every part of my body, my toes curled and my face broke into a smile. I had been holding my breath, surprised at the abrupt breath-taking kisses. See they were breath-taking, so it wasn't my fault, it was his.

So i don't know time passed by, seconds; minutes; hours; days; weeks. Ok let's stop the exaggeration. We were talking till the night was inky, and the night as speckled neatly with vivid, metallic starts.

***

I stirred up from my sleep. Sleep? Wait a minute wasn't i meant to be with Blake. Oh shit was that all a dream? Man, life's just not fair. I wouldn't mind spend the rest of my life dreaming now. I drew my hair out of my face.

I threw the duvet away form me, it wasn't tangled like usual, instead it had been neatly tucked into me. Wow, that's no joke a change, usually it's tangled or it's crumbled up on the floor. I sat up, cradling my knees to my chest. That was nice dream, i thought. It felt too realistic; his arms warm against my goose-bumped skin.