Give My Virginity Back Part 4

Hey Guys...I know what you are thinking wth did she have to stop, that effing bitch...even i was angry at myself for not writing and putting you guys in a tight situation. This is just the beginning to this story 'Give My Virginity Back', wait till we get to chapter 6 or so when it gets all too much to take.

I'm so happy for those who enjoyed chapter 3 and awfully sorry for those who didn't, i must be honest i didn't.

'Hot Stuff Vigitha' Lol, You Know....sorry guys you aren't part of the joke.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE... I would be looking forward to seeing you comment...any advice would be accepted...

Love you guys (:

Thushara x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**********************************************************************************--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"I'm sorry." He mumbled ashamed.

"Well, JUST GIVE MY VIRGNITY BACK!" I screamed my head. My heart was pounding.

Chapter 4:

He stood there shuffling his feet. Ashamed, pain and confusion were emotions that were seen on his face. Confusion? There was no need to confusion, he had just fucked his one of his best friend's sister and yes i had said he was the first person. Pain, had i hurt him? I swear only girl's feel the pain mostly? Ashamed, great he starts to feel the shame after fucking how many girls?

Swiftly, i shifted my weight, so my legs were hanging off the bed. The duvet was crumbled up and had fallen to the ground. I reached out for my towel, to wrap it around my body, just in case his brain decided to check my body out and forget the fact he is planning to leave after stealing my Virginity.

He pulled on his jeans and started buckling the belt. His chest, i drooled even though anger was flooding me. His chest was absolutely gorgeous, every pack stood out on its own accord. Candice, this fucking jerk just stole your virginity and you are spending your time adoring him rather than killing him and burying him in the forest, i thought.

I wrapped the towel tightly just in case it dropped, not that it made much difference, he had seen my body in every angle, and I had exposed myself to someone that I didn't know of, someone that everyone gave themselves to. I was just like another. I took a step glaring at him, he avoided my eye contact.

Suddenly, pain ripped through my abdomen. My body was on fire. It was like something was ripping from the inside. It was blinding. I felt the pain; i didn't have the strength to scream out. My eyes misted and dulled.

"Ahhhh........." I screamed dropping to the floor, knees bent, i placed my head on them, screwing my eyes at the effort not to scream again.

"Candice...." a worried, husky voice came. I looked up concern was plastered on his face, and fear and pain flashed his eyes, as though my scream tortured him. He flinched. He kneeled down wrapping his arms around me, and his hands gently rubbed my back as to ease the pain.

"Go away, don't touch me!" I whimpered.

He reached out again, i flinched away in disgust. His face was contorted in pain. He was suddenly surprised.

"I'm sorry, i need some time to think, i-i..." He started, stuttering constantly at his words.

"Is that what you say 'i need time to think' so you can go and then you avoid them." I shouted.