Give My Virginity Back Part 3

Hey Guys...I got a few comment :( i wish there would be some more...oh well hopefully i would capture you later.... i got some nice comments... i was so pleases that i got 240 read :) Loll...sounds sad...but I'm getting somewhere...

This is the scene of sex.............SEX.............SEX.....i didn't exactly enjoy writing it to be quite frank...with the help of my friend...we got through it......

This would reveal Blake a bit.............i know people are asking why the hell is he moving fast....well you would find out later in the story....

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE... I would be looking forward to seeing you comment...any advice would be accepted...

Love you guys (:

Thushara x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**********************************************************************************--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Before i realised i was put down into my bed. The comfy mattress didn't ease away my mixture of emotions. He stared at me lovingly.

Why had he taken of his t-shirt? Surely he didn't expect anything? Would i resist him?

Chapter 3:

Gently he moved on top of me, balancing the weight on me. I wrapped my arms around his neck making him lean closer. He pulled himself against me even closer and pressed his lips against me. My heart was faster than any racing car in the whole universe. It was going at 500m/s. It was thumping hard against my rib cage.

His lips moved well with mine, no word could describe how it felt-the endless soft tingles. It almost felt like i was floating in the sky and the only one holding was Blake. His force against my lips was gently and then it became aggressive as though lust was taking over him. His tongue traced every surface. A sound escaped our mouths- PLEASURE.

It was like he wanted me...i was his drug...he was my drug...my hormones were invading my body, the questions i had been asking just seconds ago, had been locked at the back of my head. My fingers knotted themselves in his smooth hair. It felt as fluffy as clouds. It made me shiver at the touch.

He moved away, why did he do that? He started unbuttoning my shirt. Finally i was wearing nothing but a bra at the top. His hands absent-mindedly trailed down my body towards my thigh making me heat to the maximums temperature.

After he reached my thigh he wrapped it securely around his waist. I could feel the cold buckle of the belt against my skin, just above the pelvis. He started laying poisonous kisses on my neck and started to move upwards, kissing my jawline. The kisses each had a different meaning: I want you, I need you, but something was missing it didn't say we knew each other.

He kissed the start of my chest and made his way slowly to the shoulder blade, where he planted toxic kisses. I moaned. His hands were placed at my stomach. I shivered. It sent electric shocks down my body fast as lightening. He slowly moved to my bra and moved to the back and he undone it.

Was i to feel embarrassed? I didn't feel it; i didn't care all i wanted was him.

I let him; he threw it away and glanced at my chest. We were completely naked at the top, nothing that i was bothered about. He moved to my shorts. Now i felt it...i didn't want this, did i? Fear started rushing overtaking the pleasure and need.

"I...I'm not..."I started.

"Don't worry." He said in a hushed, sexy voice that turned me right on.

He had said don't worry, so why should i worry, i was safe.

"I've never...d-done..t-this." I stuttered.

"I won't hurt you." He replied before his kissed me on the lips before he removed my shorts. I could

feel the breeze the lift hairs on my pelvis and the inside of my thighs. He removed his jeans whilst he kissed my jawline...dropping kisses that would make my heart cartwheel.

I felt something hard against the inside thigh. I blushed at the thought of the 'thing'. I could feel him trying to get in. He was pressing gently against the entrance. It felt like my body didn't want this, as he couldn't enter. Finally he did, he penetrated me. I lost my virginity to Blake.

He gently and slowly moved in...i screamed in pain, the pain ripped across my abdomen, it was like my body was set on fire. He stopped.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked his eyes concerned at the pain i was in.

I couldn't say yes, i had come so far, i had lost it so what's the point of stopping now. I was going to do this sooner or later. I lost my virginity to Blake...my heart accelerated at the thought.

"No," i whispered.

He went in and out slowly, so gently but it still created pain. Eventually his light thrusts became deeper and faster as i moaned continuously at the pleasure i felt. My hands clawed harder at his back, at every thrust; i wanted more. Now and then a moan would escape his moan, setting me on like it was the start.

Suddenly from the far corner of my room, where Blake had thrown his clothes came a noise; a noise that made Blake freeze and become as still as a statue. He looked at me; it was like he was coming back to reality. His eyes showed that reality had dawned. His eyes looked horrified, as though he realised me for the first time.

He jumped away horrified. He scanned my body, and realising what he had done.

"I d-didn't mean this." He stuttered.

"What the fuck do you mean you didn't mean this?" i shouted.

"I'm sorry, I've got to go." He grabbed his clothes and pulled them on, making his way to the door of my bedroom.

"What the hell?" I shouted angry.

"I've lost it to you; i haven't done it with anyone, but you." I screamed.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled ashamed.

"Well, JUST GIVE MY VIRGNITY BACK!" I screamed my head. My heart was pounding.