Give My Virginity Back Part 11

Hello people....yep I am back....and I know I've been away for a long long long long time...i am so sorry....and I really mean it too....

Sorry a trillion times D

Oh yh...I know its been a bloody long time so i wouldn't be surprised if you forgot what happened let alone the story...so for a recap check out the last chapter because i really cant be bothered to copy and paste it...Lazy me...

Comment, Vote and Become a fan

LuvvYouu All (:

Thushara x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candice's POV:

Hmm, I sighed. I've never slept so perfectly before. I snuggled further into the hot thing. I buried myself in its warmth. My face pressed into the superbly carved chest. Each plane so smoo-hold on. Just hold on...*rewind please*...CHEST??

I pushed so hard, the person fell out of the bed and hit their head on the bed table; the strong arms around my waist nearly pulled me along...

THUMP!

"W-WHAT THE F*CK!" Blake rubbing his eyes and staring, correction actually glaring at me with me with his glazed eyes full of sleep. I couldn't help but stifle a giggle, but i managed to keep a straight face.

"What the hell was that for?? OWW!!" He whimpered slightly rubbing the sore spot on his head; i could see a bruise forming. Ouch may be i shouldn't have pushed, but after all he was in my bed, so who could blame me, just because i 'accidently' invited him to my bed before doesn't mean he can always come. Yep, I've gotton over loosing my virginity to him; it was going to happen one day. Well i am trying to persuade myself right now...

Back to earth...

"What the hell are YOU doing, in my room," I paused to emphasize the point. "In my bed, with me".

"You asked me to." His cheeks flushed lightly embarrassed at the memory...

Holyy Sheez what if he done it when i was asleep...I quickly checked if i had clothes...gee i nearly had a heart attack...i am joking i am not that stupid...i am just trying to remember what happened yesterday night because according to him i asked him to stay.

He didn't disturb may be he understood that i wanted time...eek i remember i did but i thought it was a dam dream. Well, i am not going to admit to.

"No way, didn't. Out."

"Yes you did." He insisted. "You know you did, i can easily read your face, you know you said it."

"F*ck you. "

I am seriously not a morning and then to top it off is that i have to be woken up to argue this virginity-stealer. Then it dawned on me that was the wrong thing to say.

"Is that an invitation." This kid is so bipolar. How can you get turned on that easily...wait he is the guy who f*cks as least once a day.

"No, how about you stuff your stupid manhood down a hole." Gosh couldn't he just go away.

"Which hole? I can think of one right now." He said cockily. I growled menacingly. What the hell happened to the guy that sat on the edge of the cliff holding my hand...BIPOLAR VERY MUCH?

I got out of bed; did i mention that he was shirtless? Not good timing. I pushed him towards the door with all my strength; he gently stumbled to the door. My fingertips were on fire teased by the contact.

"Ok, ok i am sorry, i get the point." He chuckled.

As he got to the doorway, he grasped the door frame and turned around and looked at me instensely and seriously.

"Please don't say no. Promise?" I nodded reluctantly. He had that puppy face, not helpful. "Can we take a walk? Just you and me, and solve everything. 'Cos it would help. "

I simply nodded. I was somewhat satisfied. But i am not sure how i feel for Blake?

"Really?" he said shocked. What a dimwit, he made me promise and i take promises seriously.

"Yes." Confirming it with a nod.

"Thank you Candice." He said sincerely.

Did i mention the fact i was staring at the carpet all this time? I didn't know till he lifted my chin up and stared to my eyes. He learnt forward.

Then he suddenly stopped and gave me and a nod and walked away.

Hey where's my kiss??

I am actually glad he didn't kiss me, because i am confused. I don't know how i feel about Blake. There was Justin as well. He, i don't know.

Just then, my phone went off. I've got a message:

Justin: Hey Babes, U got time to spend with me this morning? I miss u really I no i jus saw u yesta day nyt but stil && wuts wif that Blake guy? Justin x

Me: Justiiinnn (:

Morning...me going to a walk..maybe later..how about that...i don't know he isn't like that usually. Candyy x

Justin: You want me to accompany u ;)

Me: Sorriee, me going wyf Blake

Justin: You and him..huh?? :P

I really don't know- i am not sure what we are, oh well hopefully after this walk things get cleared slightly.

May be we are not mean to be together?

But everything felt so right when i am with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys that was crap...

Hopefully next time better...

Here you are

BeautifulNightmare-x ohh yh don't worry that you lost 5 fans because you are going to get trillions more

cuttiegurl, and knock knock back

twilightfan987

and ashbashcash.