Give My Virginity Back Part 8

Hey Guys...you readers out there don't forget to comment or vote after reading. And become my fan if you LOVE it because i only inform fans about updates.

Long time since i updated. I'm going to have to update sooner before you forget about what happened before. Well I'm deciding that I'm going to update every Wednesday. Well at least try to.

Enough of me blabbering, i didn't edit this or the others. So i am going to be editing the chapter I've done so far.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE... I would be looking forward to seeing you comment...any advice would be accepted...

Love you guys (:

Thushara x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**********************************************************************************--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap of 6 (because chapter 7 was Blake's P.O.V):

"I don't want my parents to know." He simply said. I could hear his foot steps fading, but may be that was because i was moving away. He was embarrassed of me for what? What was i to him?

He was killing me so softly.

Chapter 7:

I stepped in front of the mirror and checked myself. I was actually bothered about what i was wearing now. I had never cared, but now i do, may be clothes express who you are. Childish covering-up clothes might make you seem weak, shy etc. So now i have decided to show that i could act like a bitch if i wanted to.

Justin was coming over. So was Rio and Lauren. I was having a movie night with them. I don't know Justin properly but this would give me time to get to know him.

I had dressed up to impress Justin. Ok, that's part of the reason. I wanted Blake to be jealous; regret that he hurt me; understand his loss. He was downstairs now, talking to Michael, but i know that the main reason is he wanted to talk to me, apologize that 'nothing happened'.

I had looked through my massive closet; mum's a fashion freak if you can call her that. She is a fashion buyer after all, spending time all over the world. I had picked out stuff that i wouldn't have touched in a million years. A short skirt. Sleeveless tank top.

(http://www.polyvore.com/pullmetakeme/set?id=16588386) (This is what she is wearing)

**FLASH BACK**

I tore out of the building; i didn't want to go back, well for now, what's the point I'm definitely not going to concentrate after what happened. Eyes streamed down my face, lucky i didn't wear make-up or definitely would my face look like a child's first drawing. My heart ached in pain, shame, betrayal and shock. I thought we had something in common. Something so special. I thought i was different to the other girls who he hangs around. More special. Actually what was special about me? I was just so stupid to give in to him, he was just hypnotising, his features so mesmerizing. But even now I'm trying to give an excuse for his behaviour even though i had the evidence to back up my feeble attempts to curse him.

He didn't belong to me, so why am i so mad? Well, because he fucking took away my virginity, like i was on sale. I was like them, i had lost it to him, i was a slut who couldn't fucking resist him because he was so hot. Shouldn't i beat myself for it rather than him?

No, I wasn't one of them; even if i lost it to the guy everyone lost it. Tears poured down my cheeks like a fountain. My eyes burnt. I turned away from the school and started running in an opposite direction to the one i would take home. I wasn't going to go now. I wanted time to think.