Give My Virginity Back Part 2

Hey Guys...Hopefully you enjoyed part one, i decided that it would help to upload everyday if it's possibly, to get you bees attracted,

Some of you did say, that kissing, sex and love would attract more people, so have turned been soo kind ;) to do as you want...by giving you sum love n sex and whatever.

OH yes nearly forgotten, i don't use strong language, but it's still not appropriate for younger people, so just a warning.

Spelling and grammar mistakes, i would try n find the time to change it, it would be helpful for if you set it ;) say where it is.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE... I would be looking forward to seeing you comment...any advice would be accepted...

Love you guys (:

Thushara x

PS. Listen to this its got nothing to do with the story, but still

Yiruma-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k BEAUTIFUL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**********************************************************************************--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Rio and Lauren looked horrified. I took a deep breath and opened the door. There was an outline of a tall and muscular. My heart started spluttering, cheeks reddened and my knees started knocking against each other. There he stood utterly beautifully. He must have forgotten that my brother stayed over at his girlfriend's at Tuesday. My two friends gasped seeing him.

Blake

Chapter 2:

He stood there, his eyes scanning my body up and down; eyes wide with surprise. My legs were showing guys. I wish he didn't make it so obvious because the colour in my cheeks brightened, if your pale it makes it so easy to see the pink flush, but if you were already pink the face then no one would know when you are so embarrassed or nervous.

Suddenly, i felt really conscious of my body, I tried pulling down my shorts, may be he thought i was just wearing a checked shirt, but no i did have short, that were too short, they were hidden under the shirt. I managed it, so there was just some random black fabric poking out form no where.

Well that did stop him from checking me out. Wait a minute....Blake Frad checking out Candice Paddison. Impossible. There was just an awkward silence. My idiotic friends just stood there like idiots.

"Hey," He broke the dead silence. "Is Michael there?"

"No, he went over to Taylor's." I replied, blushing at the thought i was talking to the hottest guy in school.

"Oh," His face fell and then it lit u again. "May i still come in?"

Who would have known Blake Frad would have manners, was he a player? He didn't sound like one. Don't forget Candice that players are great manipulator. Was he one? Why did i care? Not like i would ever have a chance with him, there was a rumour that he and Monique are dating. Whilst Rio and Lauren think that's bullshit because he doesn't go out with anyone, but just fucks them.

He looked curiously at me. Oh dammit, i thought. I had been standing for nearly 10 seconds thinking. I was doing it again.

"Sure," I blushed.