Chapter Eight

Shihori

Swear I heard a hundred shots before I finally heard police sirens. Shard felt like a hundred tons on top of me. "Rashard" I managed to turn around. We were now face to face. "Baby" his eyes where closed. "Rashard" he opened his eyes and smiled at me "boy stop playing you okay" I smiled despite the circumstances he didnt say anything he just kept smiling "lets go to sleep babe" he rested his head on my chest "ohhh kay" I played along "yo eyes aint closed girl" we laughed. I obeyed and closed my eyes. "okay keep then closed" I did as he said. "I love you" he was scaring me "I love you too Rashard" he took a deep breath. "Rashard" no answer "Rashard" I opened my eyes his was still closed. "Rashard" I rolled him over his white Polo shirt was soaked in blood. I began to panic "Rashard let's wake up now" his body was stiff. OMG! I stood tears flowing like rain down my cheeks. I knew he was dead! That expression on his face was identical to the one I had seen on Kaari's face. Peaceful, blank emotionless. I started hyperventilating "calm down calm down calm down" I told myself over and over again. I kissed him one last time before hoping in is charger and leaving before the cops came.

I used his phone to call his dad "Talk to me son" "Rashards dead" I sobbed into the phone. I was weaving in and out of traffic. I seen flashing lights behind me "Did you hear me!" I screamed there was no answer just gun shots. I quickly hung up looking in the rear view mirror the cops were still hot on my ass. I fished around under the seat to find Rashards pistal. I wasn't going down without a fight.

After I found the gun I sped up ready for whatever!

Aumere

Nigga find out his only son is dead then I put two bullets in his head before he could shed his first tear. I applauded myself! "bravo Aumere you that nigga" I sat in his oversized chair with my feet up on the table thinking about how shit had played out. I aint have to do none of the shit I had thought of shit just fell into place like dominoes! Only thing pissed me off was I wasn't the one who put the bullet in Rashard's hoe ass!

I dialed Autumn . . . I dropped the phone when I felt a gun being jammed into the back of my head "Don't move bitch boy" I knew exactly who it was "Mitch nigga that's some hoe ass shit sneaking a nigga from behind I'm so disappointed in you" "drop yo gun hoe!" he yelled cocking his gun back I did as he said turning around to look him in his eyes "so whats it gonna be?" he glared at me "dont you gotta LITTLE baby to tend too" I busted out laughing. "nigga you killed my girl and my bestfriend" "dont forget yo pops" "nigga what the fuck you talking about" "Oh my fault you aint know? That's yo daddy nigga" that fucked him up! I had him right where I wanted him "nigga I ain't got a daddy" he put the gun to my head.

Shihori

The police car that was behind me was now on the side of me mouthing something! I rolled down my window and the chubby white. cop yelled "get the fuck out the way next time!" and flew up the street. In a way I was relieved. I dialed Rashards father again. His phone went straight to voice mail. I decided to slide through the spot I knew he was always at!

When I pulled up I seen Aumere and Mitch car parked outside that alone had me on edge. I gripped the gun tight as I entered the partially cracked door. Autumn came out from nowhere and knocked the gun out my hand. "bitch I dare you" she snarled as I went to pick up the gun.

She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into a room where Mitch stood with a gun to Aumere's head "put the gun down Mitch" she yelled they both looked shocked to see us.

"Autumn this aint got shit to do with you" he still held the gun. "I will kill her ass" "Bitch Ion give a fuck" wait what this nigga just say?! "Oh really? that sounds familiar you dont care about shit not me or our baby not shit" her eyes watered "Autumn this ain't the time nor the place SHOOT THIS NIGGA" Aumere barked "cheating, baby, how the fuck could you fuck my cousin" this bitch was tripping! "Autumn SHOOT THIS NIGGA!" Mitch wasnt paying her any mind. "MITCH" she yelled tapping him on the shoulder with the gun. "Mitch please answer this bitch!" she looked at me "bitch shut your nasty ass fucking mouth before I shot you in it!" He kept the gun on Aumere and looked at Autumn "fuck you!" he yelled. Her facial expression was priceless. . I snatched the gun from her hand and just started firing that bitch!

"what the fuck" I heard Mitch say as he ran for cover! Aumere grabbed his gun and pointed at me. "Aumere Aumere! Im bleeding" Autumn yelled from the floor "bitch you shot my sister!" I tried to shot but the clip was empty! Two bullets ripped through my shoulder the pain was unbearable. Mitch shot him in the back and he fell down next to Autumn in pain. Mitch stood over them "This for Rashard" he put a hole in both their heads. I held my arm falling to floor, this shit was finally over.

Sequel to this story is "The Takeover" it can be found in my works ( ;

Also, read my other book "LIAR" in my works.

Must Follow First Some Chapters Restricted (: