Chapter Five

Aumere POV

I had the biggest smile on my face when Snoop called and told me to meet her at the nearby park.

When I pulled up into the parking lot I spotted her parked in back hidden by the shade of a huge tree. I parked next to her and she hurried over to the car."I fucked up man" she was frantic "wait wait what the fuck happened? did you ice that nigga?" "yeah but but I should have killed Shi & Kaari first! I searched the house head to toe I couldn't find them" "did Shi know you were there?" "no she was in the bathroom but Kaari seen me" I started crying laughing "so wait lemme get this straight you worried about a fucking three year old snitching? Man you tripping" “man just give me my cash so I can get the fuck out of Dodge” this scary ass bitch! I tossed her a envelope full of money “10k?” “nigga ain't nobody tryna play you.  . you can sit her and count it or you can get the fuck up out my car” she jumped out threw her Hood on and disappeared. I rubbed my hands together with the most devilish smile plastered on my face!

Shihori POV

Bang! Bang! the gunshots made me fall off the fucking toilet! I jumped up and hurried into the living room to get Kaari. We ran up the spiral stares and into the bullet proof air tight vault hidden in the hallway closet upstairs. As soon as I closed the door I heard foot steps downstairs. Was this a robbery! I placed my hand over Kaari‘s mouth as the foot steps got closer. “FUCK” I heard them say before running downstairs and out the front door. I heard a door slam outside and rubbeer burning so I assumed they had left. Just in case I waited twenty minutes before coming out. I left Kaari in . I crept down the stairs peeking and looking around! When I made it to the bottom I just darted downstairs to the basement.

Rashard was on the floor in a puddle of blood with what looked like two gunshot wombs to the chest! I ran to him tears flowing from eyes! “bae get up” I begged shaking his face. No response. I checked for a pulse couldn't find one. “no you can't be dead I need you Kaari needs you our unborn needs you HERE please don't leave me here alone I love you Rashard” I sobbed over him. I had to help him! I grabbed some tiles and pressed then on the wombs to stop the bleeding. I kept talking to him begging him to wake up. He finally did! “Im finna call a ambulance” “no” he said weakly squinting his eyes in pain “we don't need the feds snooping around, get my phone and call our private doctor! Tell her Its another gun shot womb” another?! I did as he said and dialed his doctor.

Not even five minutes later she was running down the basement stairs. She jumped right into action! She helped him up on the couch opened her kit and went to work. Hours had passed and he was finally stabilized. She had him sewed up and hooked up to a monitor and IV for pain. “I‘m starting to get the impression that I‘m your guardian angel” she flirted. He laughed holding his chest “I‘m starting to think so too” I glared at them both. Her phone began ringing “duty calls need anything gemme a call” and with that she left.

I took a seat next to him. He held my hand as tight as he could! “I love you girl” I looked into his eyes. He meant it! “I love you more baby” “now what was that you saying about sucking my dick from the back if I lived” I playfully punched him forgetting how fragile he was. “Fuck” he cried like a little baby! I laughed “you pose to be my lil fighter” “I am I'm fighting for that in there” he rubbed my stomach. I turned red “you remember that” “yeah I heard everything” he laughed “you got mad love fa the kid” speaking of kid “Kaari” I yelled running upstairs to the vault. When I opened the door he was sound asleep on the floor thank GOD “Kaari” I called. No answer “Stop playing boy” when I bent down to touch him he was ice cold! I turned him over and his face had a blue-ish tint to it. I fell back “RASHARD!” I screamed crying “RASHARD” I could hear Rashard slowly making his way up the stairs. When he finally reached the top I ran into his arms “what” “Kaari I think he's dead” I screamed! “Dead” he picked Kaari‘s lifeless body up tears formed in his eyes “what the fuck happened” he started freaking out. He placed Kaari on the floor and started doing CPR I was froze I couldn't move, function, or speak. I felt light headed and my legs went limb I passed out . . .

Rashard POV

We had layed Kaari to rest yesterday and I felt terrible that Shi couldn't be there to say goodbye to him. She has been in coma for two weeks now and the doctors don't understand why she haven't pulled through yet. I knew though she wasn't ready to face the fact that Kaari was gone. Feds tried to charge me with his murder til they did the autopsy and found he had had a severe asthma attack.

I whipped tears from my eye‘s when I heard my pop pulling up in the driveway. We had relocated for safety purposes after that whole ordeal we couldn't sit back and wait for a motherfucker to come back and finish what they started. I hadn't talked to nobody been to school or even ate! I wanted Snoop‘s head! and I wanted it NOW!

Mitch POV

Niggas ain‘t real. Haven't talked to Shard since he switched up on me for that dyke ass bitch. Rumors going around that that nigga was dead! GOOD. Fuck that nigga! I was getting back on my feet. I wasn't worried about no nigga and NO BITCH! Just my seed.

I pulled up to Aprils house to bring some things for Jr. she was due in two months. She came wobbling outside her hand on her lower back. I rolled the window down and handed her three shopping bags full baby cloths “damn can you at least help take them in” she snapped. I ain't have time for her shit not today. I climbed out my Yukon all black truck and grabbed the bags. “yo pops better not say shit to me or Ima give that nigga the business” she laughed “boy byeeeee”

I stayed at April's for about thirty minutes before dipping. I had business to take case of. I headed over to April's did I say April? I meant Autumn. Not to see her . . . . but to holla at Aumere.

Autumn opended the door looking fine as hell.She had on my favorite Victoria secrete bra and panty set the one I had bought her a while back. I admired her body, she had lost A LOT of weight since we had broken up too. "Damn you must have knew it was me" I licked my lips "actually I was expecting someone else" she cut into me like a knife ''Aumere here?" I changed the subject "Yeah he downstairs with Snoop" "Snoop?" I questioned wondering what the fuck they could possibly have to talk about. Only thing I could think was them niggas was plotting on me. I headed downstairs trying to be as quiet as I possibly could. I heard two voices. Male and female. I peeked around the corner. What the fuck I said to myself as I watched. Snoop was dressed up as a girl. . A cute one at that. I felt gay fa what I had just said "no homo". I continued to look. They started kissing. This was some kinky shit man. "get on all fours nigga" she demanded. Aumere obeyed . Pulling his pants down and climbing on the pull out couch on all fours. "now take this dick" Snoop had put a strap on and was fucking the shit out of Aumere from behind. He squealed in pleasure. I almost threw up the McDonalds I had eaten earlier. I could no longer watch. One thing I couldnt stand more than a snitch was a BITCH ass nigga. I ran out the joint like a bat out of hell.

Short Chapter I got really tired!

What ya'll think:

Mitch and Shard falling out

About Snoops being back?

Aumere and Snoop smh

GIVE FEEEEEDBACK GUYS!

VOTE COMMENT SHARE LIKE & FOLLOW