Chapter Two

"Oh you just gon be rude like that?" I snapped out of my trans "actually your the rude one all up in my face and shit" "feisty" he cheesed showing his pearly whites "boy what do you want" I cracked a smile "that" "what" I quickly stopped smiling this nigga seriously needed to get the hell up out my face "why you stop" "stop what?" "nothing" he said giving some boy dap they kind of looked alike "wassup nigga" "nothing talking to my new friend uh uh-" "Shihori" I finished his sentence "and you are?" I asked wanting to know the name of my future husband "Rashard & this my half cousin Mitch" "oh Alright cool" I played my role and walked away. He chased after me "Hey Shihori you wanna go to lunch with me and some of the seniors from school" I hesitated not wanting to sound too excited "I guess why not"

I road with Rashard Mitch and some chick named Autumn who I guess was Mitch girl or something the way she was clinging to him. When we got inside the restaurant we were lead to the back to a small Booth where four people sat laughing and cracking jokes when we approached the table all eyes fell on me "damn my nigga Shard keep a foreign bitch on his side yesterday he had a Mexican today my mans got a Chinese bitch" the two girls at the table bussed out laughing! "Bitch yo bum ass shouldn't even be in the same room with this foreign bitch niggas be like let meget a picture for instagram" Shard Mitch & Autumn bust out laughing! I gave Autumn dap "Bro chill" Rashard said just before the boy was finna say something.

We took our seats

Seem like Shard didn't wanna let me go after lunch we sat outside my aunts house in his charger for hours just talking about our lives! Crazy right? I told him about my dad my whole situation and even Kaari! He couldn't believe it "damn straight yo" "Yeah that's my king" I said showing him a picture of Kaari . My baby was cute too he had a hair full of curly sandy hair huge hazel eyes smooth brown skin looking just like his father dirty no good ass I rolled my eyes "look I gotta go we got class tomorrow & my aunts gonna be home soon" "yeah you right" he jumped out the car to open the door for me. Our eyes locked as I climbed out. He leaned in & kissed me "sorry man you just so damn beautiful" I smiled walking up toward the house "and so are you" we laughed "Ion play that gay shit na"

I layed in bed til like three in the morning just thinking about Rashard. I usually don even get caught up in niggas they get caught up in me what the fuck! I rolled over in my tiny bed and forced myself to sleep.

Rashard POV

I got in the house around like 1 or 2 after I fucked with one of my freaks from around the way. I threw my keys on the marble counter and poured me a salad bowl full of captain crunch I was high as fuck that lean and kush had me tweaking. I made my way down the long hallway to my room.

I sat on my bed in nothing but some Polo draws smashing the big ass bowl of cereal. I ain't been on instagram all day I thought pulling out my galaxy note 3 & clicking on instagram.

A bunch of thots dicksucking and shout outs was the only thing popping til I ran across video from a girl name " boujeeshi" damn Once it started to play I was shocked to see the fine ass chick from earlier Shioni Shiana "Shihori" I said laughing. I really need to stop smoking. I clicked on her page she had 5 pictures one video and 8 thousand followers damn I clicked on a picture of her standing in front of a big ass crib looking like a ant hashtag #Ireallydothis #homesweethome damn shawty what the fuck was shawty doing in Jefferson projects I was confused. My phone rang Mitch was Skype calling me. "wassup" I said rolling up . When the video came on I laughed at what I saw! This gay ass nigga was getting head from this 10th grader named April "gemme my money" he mouthed smirking. Damn I owed that nigga 500$ for that bet "fuck on" "are you recording me" I heard her say before he ended the call! "hell Naw" I laughed before sparking the blunt . Its was like three I needed to take my ass to bed if I planned on making it to school the next day.