Chapter Four

Seven months had passed life was fucking great. I was living the life I was used to living. Nice whips, nice cloths, status, Shihori Harper was on the motherfucking come up!

I had been staying with Shard every since that night. He had convinced his father that Kaari was his so my baby was well taken care of. His daddy and him loved the shit out his bad ass we where a big happy family! Graduation and prom was around the corner and his daddy been talking bout getting a jet, foreign whips, motherfucking parades and shit I couldn't wait!

Me and Shard had been fucking like crazy over the last five months I'm talking every night every morning he was in this pussy. I was feeling strange lately. Morning sickness, cramping, mood swings not to mention the five pounds I had gained! I was suppose to come on my period on the third of may it's was the twentieth lord Jesus I can't have another child, I was just getting use to being a mother to Kaari.

I had just got home from school. Shard had stayed home claiming he had food poisoning. When I walked into the living room I wasn't surprised to see him laying on the couch playing 2k while Kaari sat on the floor next to him watching. "food poisoning huh" I laughed and began picking up toys and throwing them in the toy chest next to the 100 inch laser display television.

 . "yeah" he held his stomach laughing. Kaari ran into my arms "mommy missed her king and prince" I showered him with a million kisses. "mommy stop" he put his hands over his face! I laughed and put him down. He ran and jumped on Shard! My mouth began watering I knew what time it was, I ran to the bathroom.

Rashard POV 

Life was good I had my girl my son and my pop. Shit between me and Shi had got SERIOUS! She end up putting that good pussy on a nigga now I'm the spokes person fa what good pussy will do to a nigga. I been trying the little family thang I been digging it so far. Didn't how long that was gon last me being the type of nigga I am....... A DOG!

Plus Shi been acting funny lately all Moody and shit! Let me find out she been cheating or giving up my pussy! Ima kill her and him!

My little nigga snoop busted in the living room gun drawn I jumped up and grabbed my .40 from my draws "bro what the fuck" she dropped the gun "bro the door was unlocked I ain't know what the fuck I was walking into" Snoop was the realist nigga that wasn't a nigga that I knew! make sense? She was a stud! Had more balls then majority of the niggas in my crew, Mitch included he had been on some jealous bitch shit lately cause I hooked Snoop up with my pops! He had her moving weight all through the city and she did it well. I could trust her! She always had my back my side you name it she was protecting that shit and was happy to pull the trigger on any nigga!

"that's what I like to hear" I gave her dap and tossed her a beer. "so what's the deal you went and checked on charlamayne?" the code for the trap on Mayne "aye one since day one" she laughed pulling her I phone out her Levi jeans that were sagging off her ass. "what I tell you about calling my money phone" she snapped reminding me so much of myself. I watched my lil prodigy "bitch I'm chilling with my bro I ain't round no bitches" she looked at the phone then hung up "I swear gay girls crazier than straight girls them hoes will fuck yo world up" we bust out laughing "what happen to tiffani" "canceled that bitch she went and fucked a real dick! and you know ion play that shit" she had a disgusted look on her face "but I came through cause I had to tell you something. Let me holla at you in the basement for a minute"

I was getting kind of worried hoping nothing was going wrong with the money train I followed her through the kitchen and down into the basement soon my foot hit the bottom of the steps she pulled her gun out on me "stop playing bro" I laughed but stopped when I seen that she was dead serious. I reached for my gun. Fuck I had left it on the couch. "I been waiting on this day for eight months you hoe ass nigga" I was silent. Trying hard to think if there was any pistals hidden down here. "say something BITCH , you and yo punk ass daddy like degrading women huh" "man this about a bitch" I was offended "you finna get yoself yo little sisters and yo granny killed fo a bitch you snake ass motherfucker" "nigga shut yo weak ass up! you know my mama ain't been the same since that night" I was confused! Me and my Og had fucked so many bitches together "remember saying where you find this mutt bitch at like she was some type of dog" I knew exactly who she was talking about now. I wasn't the kind of nigga to plead or beg for shit so I did what I do best. . talk shit "fuck you and yo hoe ass mama that bitch was a dog" I smirked. She hit me so hard in the mouth with the butt of the gun I stumbled back. Blood came gushing out my lip. I spit  "that was so disrespectful“ I joked. This whole situation wasn't doing shit but pissing me off. I really wasn't fa all this talking ” bitch ill kill you and stuff a dick in your mouth after I do it you better kill me now" I warned. She was heated, she gave me what I had asked for! she fired two shots both hitting me in my chest.

I felt the worst pain in the world. My vision was cloudy and my chest felt heavy. She stood over me smirking "now ima kill yo bitch and yo kid" I tried so hard to move but I couldn't! I could feel myself slipping away.. ...  ... . ..

Short chapter but deep!

So Shi and Shard finally together ♥

Is Mitch turning on Shard

Shard slipping what happened to no new friends

Did snoop really just kill Shard that easily tho?

Where the fuck is Shards dad at?!

Is Shi and Kaari going yo survive snoop wrath?!

What y'all think? Give me some feedback guys ( ;

COMMENT VOTE & FOLLOW!