Chapter One

I was bout to beat this bitch up . . . she was all up in my face screaming & snapping her fingers like she was the shit . . I felt the anger building up in my chest! I just shook my head. This hoe didn‘t even know I was bout ta beat her fucking ass! I blanked out . .

.

.

.

    I thought back to that day thinking maybe if I didn‘t beat the life out Francisca Golden I would prolly still be at home right now in my California king bed with my feet kicked up ordering our maid Izzy around! Not in the slums with my ghetto ass Aunt Anita & perverted ass Uncle Jeff! Shit I'm rude my name Is Shihori you prolly thinking what fuck huh? Since my dad‘s Asian I guess my mom thought it would be "cute" to give me a Asian name even tho Im black as fuck & nobody on his side of the family fucks with us .... hell only thing he does is send money but hey that‘s cool as fuck too! Anywho I‘m 18 finna graduate, oh did I mention I had a two year old son Kaari (Car-Ree) yeah long fucking story! Speaking of I missed my baby, these last six months needed to be up QUICK!

My thoughts was interrupted when my aunt bussed in the room looking like Oprah with all that damn make up on. I twisted my face up in disgust "excuse you" "hold up" she snapped stepping in my face "..... now lets get one thing clear! I'm not your soft ass mama! I will knock yo ass out! ain‘t nobody tell you to get kicked out ya lil private school! Ion want ya lil fast ass at my house anyway" she rambled on and on for hours til finally she told me to get dressed so we could get me enrolled in school. She better chill forreal cause I have no problem dog walking her ass!

Couple minutes later I glanced at myself in the full length mirror behind the raggedy door. I turned to the side. Damn I looked good! My ass was sitting pretty in my ripped up high waist jeans my full perky boobs & flat stomach was a perfect fit for my bright yellow crop top! My hair flowed down my back damn near touching my ass and all natural thats the only thing good my OG gave me cause all I see is nappy bald heads on my moms side of the family! I laughed to hard at my own self . I decided to make a video for instagram! "Hey y‘all" I flashed a smile exposing my braces. "So I'm here in rat infested New York in the fucking low income projects . . . look at my room, just look at this shit " I scanned over the small ass room which was only big enough for a twin sized bed and then there was a tv stand with no tv & no windows really tho? "this is prison" I pouted "..... but it‘s cool! Cause y‘all know aint shit low income about ME! ......" I faced the camera toward the mirror so the could see how I was playing it today "bye insta" and with that I ended the video.

hashtag #Badgirl#Cali2NewYork

POST.

"Shihori" my aunt screamed from the living room. Making me jump. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton and hurried into the living room before she got to running that big ass mouth of hers "Huh" "Oh no" she shook her head and hit the blunt hard "No niece of mine will be dressing like that" "come look at this shit Jeff" she called into their bedroom. My uncle Jeff came out licking his lips and shit "I think it's fine" he winked at me. I looked away so fast I think I broke my neck ! My aunt rolled her eyes grabbed her purse & told us to come the fuck on.

We walked into the office where a real big chick with a really bad lace front sat talking loudly on the phone. "girl when he asked who it was I'm like Huh Nigga What Huh?" I was getting irritated! "handle yo business" "you old enough to open your legs and have a baby then you old enough to enroll yourself" and with that they left out. She was so fucking extra and irrelevant! I focused my attention back on the women behind the desk "Hey hello you there" I said with a attitude. She looked up and placed whoever she was talking to on hold "and you are?" "Shihori I'm-" she cut me off and started rambling through some papers "Shihori Shihori" she repeated "Yeah I'm the trans-" "HERE we are" she exclaimed! My body temperature rose if she interupt me one more time "Okay the enrollment process is complete your old school faxed over all your stuff and I spoke with your mom classes start tomorrow at 7:45 sharp at that time you will receive your locker and schedule feel me" she looked up "Yes"

RING RING RING !

A bell began to ring scaring the fuck out of me. Wtf was that "girl you act like you never heard a bell ring before" she laughed but low key I haven't at least not at the private school I attended there everybody was walking round with 1000$ watches. We knew what time it was! "better get going before you get attacked by these hornballs round here that was the dismissal bell" she glanced at the clock. Shit she was right wasn't feeling the thirst today maybe tomorrow tho. . I hurried down the hallway

Outside my aunt was No where to be found I was feeling uncomfortable all these people scattering around me like mice guys was tryna holla bitches was eyeing me damn this whole area was just MESSY! I dialed my aunt five times before calling my mom she answered the phone first ring "come fucking get me now" I yelled "who are you talking too?" she seemed out of breath "and what the hell are you doing" "nothing Shi I told you your gonna need to stick it out it's only six months" "Ion give a damn if it's only zero months" I snapped "watch your damn mafucking mouth" my mom cussed so stupid! I laughed despite how pissed I was "well the least you could do is ship me my fucking BENZ" "no" "No? well send me the money sothat I can buy another one then what the hell" SILENCE I was getting irritated again ! I hung up in her stupid ass face and my iphone 5s unto the pavement! regretting it as soon as it left my hands. My screen was shattered to pieces "fuck!" "damn you tripping" someone said from behind me. I turned around and seen the sexiest face I've ever seen! This dude was FINE like tyga fine matter fact that's who he looked like . . . I‘m lying but he fine though! light skinned juicy full lips hella tatts waves & tall as hell ! Damn I was TOO far gone to speak .

(long chapter I know! but what y'all think? should I continue or throw the tile in? what y'all think about the main character Shihori?)

Vote Comment Follow ( :