Chapter Seven

Rashard

I had so much anger built up I was finna explode! I didn‘t know what the fuck to do or say. I couldn‘t believe what had just came out this bitch mouth. I should have known better then to ever open up to that bitch. I grabbed my keys and headed to the warehouse where we were holding Snoop. I needed answers.

I shook my head looking down at Snoop‘s lifeless body. This fucking mutt had bleed out. This day just couldn‘t get any worse I swear. I was defiantly on tip ready to put a bullet in any nigga or bitch head.

I called my pop before I did something I was gonna regret! “talk to me son” “I‘m holding the burner in my hand, this shit feel so right” I ain‘t shot a guns since I was 15 , I swear I missed the comfort of the trigger against my index finger. “whats going on” “hold up let me call you right back” I heard a noise downstairs and it wasn‘t a mouse. I made my way down the metal stairs gun drawn trigger happy. When I seen Mitch appear from the dark I lowered my gun. Then raised it back up thinking of how Snoop had played me that day “man put that shit down before you hurt somebody!” “thats my intention” I had the most focused look on my face replaying the head shot over and over and over in my head. “bro chill! I just wanna make amends” he took his gun from his waist and dropped it on the ground and kicked it. “if you wanna kill me, kill me! but I ain‘t been nothing but real with you nigga! You chose a dyke bitch OVER me? the nigga who don killed many niggas with and for you?” I lowered the gun. He was right. He whipped his forehead “whew ! thought you was finna pull the trigger” I laughed. “Naw just wanted to see you sweat a lil” “what‘s the word” I knew there was some other reason for this unexpected visit. “nigga nigga nigga these last couple months been WILD”

We talked for hours about a lot of shit! Shit I couldn‘t even believe was jumping off. How the fuck did Aumere know Snoop? I always knew that nigga was a fag. I told him about Shihori. “I‘ll make her ass disappear if you want” he was so serious. “Not with my seed up in her” I was at a stand still. I had no plan no leads no nothing. One thing I did know is Aumere could not be trusted!

Shihori

“a miscarriage?” I couldn‘t believe what had came out this ladies mouth. “yes ma‘am I am so sorry” she continued examining me.

It had been a week since my argument with Rashard about the abortion, then this shit happens! I couldn‘t deal. I needed to talk to someone. .  . Anyone I called my father. “hello” he answered in a thick Asian accent. “dad” I never called him that! it didn‘t even sound right coming from my mouth. “Shihori?” I started to cry. “dad I really need you right now” there was silence. Just I was finna hang up he spoke. “where are you?” “New York” “I‘ll be on the next plane out there in the morning princess” I was taken aback by what he had said.  . Was this my father talking? The father that was so ashamed of what he had created.

Aumere

Never could catch back up with Mitch that day and he hadn‘t been answering my calls so I knew the deal. I knew what I had to do to get rid of that nigga and shut that big ass mouth of his! I payed April a visit.

Afterwards I felt bad about what I had done who am I kidding I LOVED IT! Something had to be done about that nigga! I grabbed my phone from the dash and dialed my plug. “hello” he answered the first ring breathing all hard and shit . . . fat bastard! “Ready to talk money?” this nigga was the “Godfather” of the drug world fasho I was making petty cash he was was making millions “what it look like little nigga! ion play games boy either you tryna get it or you not.  .  . don call talking about talking money” he mocked. I laughed to myself. This old ass nigga a character. “Alright can we meet up somewhere?” “that I don do blood” .  .  .  “man ain‘t nobody on no shady shit. . .” “meet me in the alley on third” CLICK!

I turned future “Itchin” up on ten and sped off bobbing my head rapping along. I was pulling up behind a all white magnum in one of the darkest, empties alley in the city. Shit kinda had me feeling some kind of way forreal but the money motivated me to to get out and climb into to the magnum unarmed.

This nigga was big ass hell! breathing up all the air in the car I took two puffs from my inhaler. “Lil nigga is you scared” he looked over at me then sparked at blunt up. “never that” I played it cool. “so is you gon talk or keep wasting my time?” “I‘m just trying to get money with you.  .  . My connects mixed with yours can make us billionaire‘s you hear me” I was getting excited just thinking about it. “How I know I can trust you” “man i‘ll kill steal whatever you want me to do to show I‘m down” I was dead serious. I had a plan and this nigga was a huge part of it. I got to speaking my peace. He was eating up my every word.

Rashard

I felt for my nigga Mitch on GOD! I was there with him when he got that call that nigga just broke down and started crying. Somebody had ran up in April crib and shot her, her mom and her dad to death. “bro when I find them niggas is I‘m killing them I swear” he cried. Some of the people in the hospital lobby starred. “What the fuck y'all motherfuckers looking at?” I yelled everyone turned there heads.

“Sir” the doctor came from the back his surgical attire still on. Me and Mitch rushed over to him. “Well the C-section was successful the EMS got her body here right on time so no neurological damage occurred the child is just premature and will need to stay here until he reaches full term” the biggest smile came across his face. “so he‘s okay when can I see him” “as of now he‘s fine.  .  . and Yes just follow that nurse right there” he pointed we followed.

I couldn‘t take the sight of my Godson laying there in the incubator hooked up to all the tubes and IV‘s. I had to dip! I left Mitch there so he could spend some quality time with his new son.

All the shit going on with Mitch made me think about Shihori and I. Maybe I over reacted. I don made so many bitches abort my seed in the past I couldnt explain to myself why this one was so different.

I dialed Shihori as I drove to the house there was no answer! When I finally made it home there was a limo parked outside and Shihori was walking out the front door bags in hand. I jumped out the car and jogged over to her “Shihori .  .  . Shihori” she ignored me. I stepped in her path “yo where you going?” “I cant live this life anymore Shard!” tears filled her eyes. “fuck you mean this life” “I‘m sick of living in this ghetto story” she went on “lies, drugs, money, sex, DEATH” “aint nobody wrote this fucking story but you! Nobody put a gun to yo head and told yo ass to fuck with me” “you fucking right! If I wouldnt have never got dropped in this fucked up city I would still have both my babies matter fact I wouldnt have never had the second” she was talking crazy again I was finna slap the fuck out of her! “Bye bitch!” slipped from my lips. She slapped the fuck out of ME and my reflexes kicked in.  . before I knew it I had slapped the shit out of her! She held her now red cheek shocked at what I had did. I was just as shocked I had never hit a female ever in my life! My mother had left my father AND ME for that very reason! My father used to beat her almost every night til one morning I woke and she was gone.  .  . I vowed NEVER to put my hands on a women “Shi I‘m so sorry” I tried to hold her but she snatched away. A short slim Asian dude stepped out the limo wearing a Armani suit and Gucci dress shoes “Shihori let‘s go” he glared at me as he tried to force her into the limo. Her feet wouldn‘t move she just stood there starring at me.

Blockaa Blocka Blockaa

Bullets came from every direction! The Asian dude jumped in his limo and sped off. I hit the ground dragging Shihori down with me I thought fast and threw myself on top of her.