Arranged Marrage!!! Not If I can help it!!! Chapter 27 part 2

OK... So I want you guys to know that I feel really bad about this. But, sorry NO LEMON in this chapter. I know, I know yell and scream at me all you like. *sicks my tongue out at you guys and turns away* It's just that I've been thinking hard about my characters and what they've been through and there personalities. Honestly, I don't think any of them are ready for this to happen. I know I'm really mean to do this to you. If youguys are good MAYBE I'll put a LEMON in later :P, only if your good and press the little VOTE button. He-he. So I hope you guys don't hate me for being to freaking slow and annoying. I still love all of you, but this story is taking a whole new turn. *Smirk* HEHE. Vote, vote, vote, comment, comment, comment!~~~

Chapter 27 2nd Half

Kate's POV

I felt crazy for doing this. I mean I'm practically jumping him!!! It felt so good though and to my embarrassment I screamed/moaned out in pleasure. William ran his cold hands up and down my body and I shivered in pleasure. I slowly raised off him and reached to him boxers to take them off. I loves the way I felt so in control before and I wanted that sensation again. But to my dismay William grabbed my hand and stopped me before I was able to take off his boxers.

Williams POV

"Kate this isn't right. I want to, oh god do I want to, but so much has happened and I would rather our first time not be with Jack a room over." An odd expression came over her face, she looked... hurt.

"Well then I'll just go over to Jack. I'm sure he will be more than willing to do anything for me..." She let off the sentence suggestively and climbed off me starting for the door. I didn't let her go any further. I grabbed her from behind and pulled her against me.

"Kate please understand. I love you and I want this but I don't want you to regret it later." She looked deep into my eyes. She didn't say anything and I couldn't help but read her thoughts.

"I do want this... I think... It feels right... I wouldn't want Jack catching us though..." That was all I needed.

"Kate lets go to bed its been a long day." She complied and we climbed into the bed. It felt good to just hold her in my arms knowing she was safe and mine. She was still in just a strapless bra and shorts, but I didn't mind. I willlove her no matter what.

Kate's POV

I'm not really disappointed that nothing happened, well I am but not as much as I thought I would. William was right when he said that it wasn't the right time, but I want it so much. It felt so good, him just holding me as I slept. Tomorrow is back to school. 'I wonder what Jack will do while me andWilliam are at school?' was my last thought before sleep overcame me.

Jack's POV

The image of her on top of him burned into my mind. I slid down the wall next the door to her room as another sob escaped my lips. I've never cried so much in one day, it's all for her, all for Kate. The look in her eyes when she was on top of him was of pure love and pleasure, it was a look I wished she would give me for years. How can she move on so fast? She must feel nothing for me to do that with him while I'm just a room over. What am I to her?! A toy?! I want to be angry with her so bad but all I can feel is pain and love. What is this women doing to me?!

I was told that I would be going to school with William and Kate. I'm going to see them with there arms round each other, them eating lunch together, her with that look in her eyes....

I can't handle that.

I can act tough for her, but I can't hide the pure agony I feel when I think of that look in her eyes. That look that she will only share with him. That look I would kill for. I just know one thing for certain...

I WILL get her to look at me like that.