Arranged marrage!!! Not if i can help it!!! Chapter 25

Arranged Marrage!!! Not if I can help it!!! Chapter 25

~~ Hey guys, I'm so sorry it takes me sooooo long!!!

I have sooo much work to do and teachers are trying to get me to think about career choices, and I have no idea what I want to be.

Do you guys, HONESTLY, think I could be a writer? I'm being 100% serious, so could you also be 100% honest? Thanks! I hope you like this chapter. Vote and comment! ~~

Kate's POV

My heart hammered in my head. My pulse vibrated throughout the whole room, echoing off the walls.

I don't want to break it off with Jack, I love him. Just not the way he loves me. I love William so much I couldn't begin to describe it. He is my everything.

"Jack." My voice cracked, I felt like I wouldn't be able to continue. "I'm s-s-s-s-s-so s-"

"Stop." Jack interrupted my sentence. I looked at his tear streaked eyes, and my tears id been holding back fell freely down my face. "I don't want to stand in your guys way. Ill back off, j-j-just promise me s-something?"

"Anything." I held back a sob when he hesitantly put his hand on mine, on the table.

"I want to be the best man at your w-w-w-w-wedding, also I w-w-want to s-s-stay friends?" He looked at the table. I could tell he was also holding back sobs. William sat in the seat next to me, he stayed silent.

"Of course Jack, ill do anything you ask." He looked at me. His gaze was filled with doubt and I realized why. If he could ask me anything in the world, he would want me to love him, not William, and I couldn't offer that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night while I lay in bed waiting for William to come. I could hear talking from the guest room, but I decided it was probably Jack talking in his sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Williams POV

I decided to confront Jack since I read his mind and realized he thought I double crossed him. I want him to know that I didn't purposely do this.

Knock, Knock, Knock

My fist gently pounded on his door. I heard him grumble unintelligible words as he rose to answer the door.

"Yea?" He opened the door, when he saw me he let out a sigh. From his thoughts he was hoping it was Kate. "Oh, its you." He stepped inside leaving the door open for me. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

"Jack I just wanted to say I didn't plan this. I promise!" He sat on the bed and looked at the floor. I stayed standing, just the thought that Kate was waiting in bed for me almost had me running out his door.

"Sure." He said sarcastically. I didn't enter his mind, but I could still feel the pain and loss radiating off him, strongly.

"I promise. Kate and I got talking, and we confessed our love...again." The notion of her loving me momentarily filled me with joy. But it faded fast when I felt his excruciating pain. I was surprised he wasn't rolling on the floor in agony.

"I know she loves you but....I love her so much..." His voice trailed off and a sob escaped his lips. Suddenly out of no where his pain was covered with determination.

"I've promised myself that I will be happy. For you, for her, and for me. I love her and I will do everything in my power to make her the happiest woman alive, even if that means I .....have....to..."

He stopped suddenly and rose to his feet. He walked up to me and held his hand out to shake mine. As we shook hands he spoke.

"The love you two share is incredible. Nothing can come in between you two, not even me. So I.........You have my blessing."