Arranged marrage!!! Not if I can help it!!! Chapter 6-7

Arranged marrage!!! Not if o can help it!!! Chapter 6-7

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for all you who have voted and posted coments!! I still need more votes and comments so I will have insperation to keep writing! Thanks

Chapter 6

Kate's POV

I was so excited to see where I was going to live for a short time!!! Ya you heard me a short time I was not about to get married at 17. Me and Jack had a plan. But some part of was saying just do the wedding! When he looks at you your heart jumps like crazy, you like him! What the freak!!!! I can believe that thought even came to my head. He is the enemy! My enemy!!

But then why do I melt inside when I see out of the corner of my eyes he's looking at ME?! I don't plan on finding out just leaving.

But where would I go? My stepmom will kill me if I go home!?

"Where here." he held out a hand for me and I grabed it.

I gasped. When our hands touched it felt like an electric current went through my hand.

But he didn't seem to notice and he just lead me forwarrd when we steped off the plain, once again I gasped. His house was a freakin MANSION!!! It was huge like crazy!!! I couldn't even see the end of it it was so big and long!!!

I looked over at William and he was smirking at me. I realized my mouth was hanging open like a retard. I slaped it shut as he lead me into the house it looked even bigger on the inside!!! I didn't think that was posible!

"william why don't you show Kate to your room and get some sleep. You have a big day tomorrow." That was Susan. Tomorrow?

"Whats happening tomorrow?" I was afraid to ask the worst it could be is the wedding. I shuddered at the thought. That was impossible though, it can't be INS one day.

"Well you and William are going to his school." School? Did I hear her right? I couldn't have.

"I'm sorry what? I thought you said school." I laughed at the thought that would be rediculous!!!

"Ummmmm.... Dear I DID say school. I would let this marrage interfear with you school work. That out of the question." I was trying with everything in my being not to start cussing her out. I hate cussing! I used to have a MAJOR problem with it but I haven't said a cuss word in a whole year!

"I-I-I" don't cuss!, don't cuss! "SCHOOL!!!" I shouted and ran up the steps. I didn't know where I was but I just ran it felt SO good to run!!! I used to do track at school and I was the fastest one but I haven't done it for a year.

I was deep in thought when I ran into someone. I screamed but before some clamped down there hand over my mouth.

"hush!!! It's me William." I relaxed and he droped his hand. Then I started laughing. I was on the floor rolling I couldn't stop.

"Did I miss something?" he asked

"n-n-ooooo!" I gasped I really couldn't stop laughing. "I'm SO stupid!!!! I-- I just s-s-screamed school and r-r-ran I'm an idiot!!!!" He started laughing then and I calmed down.

"Follow me to the room." he walked down hall after hall man I was never going to learn this house- or find my room.

Chapter 7

Williams POV

I was leading her to our room. We had to share a bed. Wasn't happy with this arrangment I had to dump my girlfriend to do it. I mean she was pretty and we probably could be good friends but I had to drop my whole life for her it didn't seem fair.

Its a tradition that every son of the kind must undergo an arranged marrage and I was the only son, the prince. So I had to do this dam thing.

Finaly we reached the room.

Kate's POV

He opened the door and I steped in it was huge!!! Of course. The bed was a giant king size and the bedding was all black, good. The walls were red and blue and black, also good colors my favorite accually.

There were three doors also not including the one I was standing in. The room was awesome!!!!!

" This room is SO COOL!!!!" I screeched as I ran and jumped on the bed. My old room was pink with flowers everywhere cause my stepmom redecorated when she moved in. She knew I hated pink flowers.

"Ummmm, ya I guess. It doesn't bother you though?" bother me what does he mean everything about my room was perfect!

"it's perfect!!! How did you know black and blue and red were my favorite colors?!"

"there my favorite colors to." WOW we had something in commen. "but it doesn't bother you at all?" what did he mean? I love my room.

"I just told you I love my room why would I have any problems?" he was starting to annoy me.

"Its OUR room! We share!"

"share!!!!!! Are you mad!!! I'm not sleeping in the same bed as YOU!!! You creep!!!". this guy is perverted!

"UH! I'm not perverted!!! This is our room cause the WEDDING!!!! Duh!"

Did I say he was perverted out loud? I was sure I just thought it.....?! Man I AM crazy!!!

"fine but you mr perv stay on your side of the bed and I'll stay on mine. If ANY PART of your body touches me I'm calling 911. AND I'll sew you for sexual herassment!!!" Haha I like that name or him and it will annoy him, my goal.

He was staring at me eyes wide and mouth open. He could see I ment what I said.

"now where is the closet and the bathroom?" he lead me to one of the 3 doors and mummbled it's my closet. He pointed to another of the three doors and mummbled bathroom.

I went in my closet and shut the door. I want suprized to see it was a huge walk in one. I grabbed some short shorts and a tank top to sleep in and took a quick shower before bed. When I walked out William was no where to be seen.

I creeped over to the bed and got under the covers. I was half asleep when I heard a door open and close. I turned over and saw William comeing out of the third door, his closet.

He had NO shirt on!!!! And he was on some black and blue checkered boxers. He looked.... WOW!

He climbed in his side of the bed. I could tell his was being very careful not to cross the invisable line. Haha good.

As soon as I let my head hit the pillow again I passed out.

Williams POV

I was being very careful to not pass the line. It was frustrating!!!

3:00----

I felt something touching my side and looked to see Kate CROSSING the LINE! She was asleep but I could still get her for this. She layes still for a minute but the she layes her head on my chest and wraped her arm around my waist. I wraped my arm around her waits as well and fell right back to sleep.

Kate's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke to an alarm for..... SCHOOL!!! Uh not fun! I opened my eyes and tryed to move but I was stuck on something, in this case someone.

I was going to kill him he had his arm around me!!!! But then I realized I had my arm around him to... And my head on his chest.... Uhoh he wasn't over the line! I WAS!!!! Dang! I must have done it in my sleep. Oh well it feels good. NO! it doesn't!!!!..... Whom I kiddin it does.

He opened his eyesand skilled down at me.

"um could you move your arm I got to get ready." he frowned but then moved his hand. I ran to my closet to get dressed. For school. Great! (sarcasm)