Arranged Marriage! Not if I Can Help it! Chapter 1

Arranged marrage!!! Not if I can help it!!! Chapter 1

This is just a story I wrote it's nothing special but I want everyone to please comment and tell me what you think and PLEASe vote!!!! Thank you. It's an arranged marrage story involving vampires. ENJOY!!!

Chapter 1

My life is over. Over. I would rather die. It all happened a month ago my stepmom called me down stairs and gave me the worst news in the world she ha set me upnwith an arranged marrage!!!! She hated me! When my dad first married her she told me I was a spolled brat and she would do anything to get rid of me turns out she found a way. My dad has been trying to talk her out of it but she has him rapped around her fat ugly finger. I hate thm both now my dad used to be my best friend he did everything with me but when my mom died I had to pick up the pieces.

Now I didn't know what to do I COULDNT get MARRIed!!! I'm 17!!! I had benn trying to find a way out of this for months now the only thing that came to my mind DEATH! NO!!!!! DEATH!!! NNNNOOOOOOO!!!! I pushhed the thought from mybmind I couldn't do that. Why? It wouldn't only kill me but Jack as well.

Jack has been my best friend fornas long as I could remember. I loved him as a friend and he felt the same way. I told him about the engagment the day before I was expected to meet my ...... Fiancie and his family.

" WHAT!!!!!!!!! UR MOM IS SUCH A...!!!!! "

" JACK! " I interupted I didn't like people to cuss around me it made me feel uncomfertible.

" Sorry." He new I felt that way. He knew everything about me. "She is though. How could she do this? How could she do this to me... To you?! She is taking you from me and from your home your dad....!!!!" He stoped talking when he saw I was crying.

" Aw Kate I'm sorry! Don't worrie about it everything will be fine."

" H-how cc-c-c-ca-can everything b-be fine when I-I'm LEAVING!!!! I have to marrie someone I don't know and ...and.... And" I started sobbing again. This was strange for me I never crysd.

Jack came and sat on my bed next to me and hugged me. All the sudden he pulled back and looked at me a crooked smile on his face.

"W-w-what are y-y-you smilling about? D-d-do you want m-m-me to l-l-lea-leave?!"

"OF COURSE NOT!! " he looked horrified by the idea but then the smile reapeared on his face. "But I have a really great idea...." And he began telling me his plan. It wasn't that great of a plan but hey it could work better than my idea . DEATH. I shuttered away from the thought and smilled.

This is the first chappter I will post the second later.