Arranged marrage!!! Not if I can help it!!! Chapter 4-5

Hey guys I really hope you like the story if you have any ideas please share and maybe your ideas can be in my book!!!! EVERYONE please vote and leave comments thanks!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4

Williams POV

I was staring into her eyes, they were so beutiful. They were deep brown to match her hair. She was just.... Well hot. I tryed to read what she was thinking ...she was thinging along the lines of getting lost in my eyes. Haha. I couldn't read her mind clearly because I haven't fed in a while, so my powers are weak.

The myths about us vampires are all way off. Some vampire eat animal blood like me and some human. But if you eat animal blood humans are not tenting at all. But if you eat human blood all humans are irrisistable.

There was a knock at the door and Kates mom went to get it before Kate pushed her out of the way. I held back a laugh.

"JACK!" They hugged!!! Her and that miserable excuse for a human!!!! I could feel anger rack through me like a drug. I was...jeaslos? NO! Impossible I don't like her. I'm just mad. Why? Hm...

"is that how you answer the door for everyone?" they were both laughing still holding on to each other. I wanted to ripp them apart and decapitate that filthy disgusting human male!!!!!!

She turned around and saw everyone staring at them. She looked embarrased. Her eyes then rested on me, if I had a heart it would have skipped a beat.

"um...this is my best friend Jack." she was still looking at me but addressing everyone. "Jack this is...you know." he nodded it was kinda amusing to discover the same thing I want to do to him he also wants to do to me in his mind he thinks he could win. Haha I'd like to see him try.

Kates POV

uhoh my mom has that look in her eye and she's walking over!!! "Kate I ToLD you not to invite anyone over!" I could tell she was trying to stay calm.

"Well I did." it was the truth she clinched her fists to her sides uhoh here it comes.

"Jack came over Yesterday to say goodbye!" she hissed jacks name.

"Ya he did come over. Duh! He's saying goodbye AGAIN! GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT!!!!!" Wow that felt good wasint very smart but still felt good. I heard William laugh behind me. It sounded like bells filling my soul.

My mom studdered for a moment but then just returned to the old conversation. I WON!!! TWICE IN ONE DAY!!!

"Well we better go we have a plane to catch." That was Stephin my new daddy! YAY! (note the sarcasm)

"Bye jack! I'm gonna miss you a lot." I wispered in his ear when we hugged for the last time.

"Text me every day. I'm gonna miss you to." his voice was heavy and he ran out the door so he was probably crying I've never seen him cry before.

I hugged my dad and told him I'd miss him and I loved him. But then my mom hugged me.

"If you come back here I'll kill you!" She wispered to low for anyone to here. I was stunned. Would she really kill me? I never thought she hated me that much.

Before I knew it I was in a black mirsadies spearing down the road. A was sitting Next to William. I wasn't in the mood for conversation so instead I put my iPod in and started listening to Thunder by GirlsLikeBoys. I was asleep before the song ended.

Chapter 5

When I woke up I was laying down... I wasn't in the car anymore... Where was I?

Williams POV

She must be really tiered I carried her all the way to our private plane and she still didn't wake up. I sat her in the seat next to me but after a while she was laying with her head on my lap.

It felt right for some reason. I wanted to get closer to her, I wanted to touch her hair, her face, her cheek, her lips..... I've never felt these urges before! What's wrong with me!!!!

Just when my urges were about to overcome me she opened her eyes. Her beutaful eyes. She looked really confused.

" Where am I?" She mumbled. She hadent even noticed she was laying on me.

" Out private plain." Her head snapped up to look at me then he looked down and realized where her head was. She jumped I foot in the air and straighter up in her seat.

I laughed to hide my disapointment. I realized her cheeks were pink. She was embarrased.

She turned to look out the window. I wouldn't allow that I had to talk I her.

" So.... Have you been to Romania before?"

She turned around to face me but didn't look at me she looked at the wall.

" No why?"

Did she not know that's where we were living? Where I live?

" um, that's where I live. Where were going to live."

She looked stunned then happy.

" Good! That really for from my house!" What? She is like a giant puzzle box I have to find all the answers to open the box. But she is really confusing!

"Do you want to be away from home?"

" Well not away from Jack and maybe not my dad. But I couldn't be happier to be away from my stepmom! She's a pain in the butt!!!" Hm strange girls relationships with there moms are usually really close.

"Well be landing in 5 minuets."

The intercome stated. 5 more min and I'd be home with my fiancie.