Arranged marriage!!! Not if I can help it!!! Chapter 15

Vote and comment!!! Thanks!

Chapter 15

Williams POV

I couldn't believe it! It's was Tammy! She was my best friend when I was little. Our dads were always working and we were together all the time. I had a huge crush on her. But when I turned 18 I was changed into a vampire by my mom and Tammy from her mom. Once we were both vampires we went our seperate ways. I missed her like crazy.

"Tams this is Kate, Kate this is Tammy or Tams." Kate hadn't moved at all. Probably just in shock. Tammy stuck out her hand but Kate just staired at it. I tryed to read her mind but I was so tiered! I haven't fed all day it's tiering. All I could pick up is one word.

Jack.

What the hell?! Why is she thinking about him?! I was stairing at her.

She ran.

She ran like hell was chasing her down.

"Kate!" I screamed. What was she thinking?! I looked at Tammy she looked shocked. Her hand was still held out, Kate had never touched it. She just ran.

I felt a bolder in my chest. Why did she run? Why as she thinking of Jack, her friend from home? Did she love him? Why did she RUN??!!!

My head was spinning but I forced myself to walk forward to run. I had to find Kate she could get hurt. I have to find her. I love her more than anything in the world.

Kates POV

Tears were streaming down my face as I ran out the exit of the park. I hate the world! I hate myself! Life Hates me!

Everything I love turns to crap! My mom, my dad, and now my first love. Jack, I love Jack as a friend. But he's ok. He can survive anything, he hasn't hurt me once since I meet him. I want him NOW!

I heard footsteps behind me, I just stopped running. I don't care anymore. I just want Jack, I don't care about anything or ANYONE else. I don't care If I sound like a whinny baby. That's how I feel.

"Kate please! Talk to me!" I didn't turn around I didn't speak, I didn't care anymore.

"Kate what's wrong? Why are you crying? I just want to help....I love you." No. No. NO! He doesn't love me. He can't! He wouldn't have kissed Tammy on the ride, he wouldn't have hugged her, he wouldn't have looked so dam happy while doing it!!

"Kate! What is it?! Your killing me here!" Haha I'm killing him!!! He has no idea.

He grabbed my face to look at him. His eyes were filled with frustration an worry. I don't care. I shouldn't care. Then why do I care!!!!!!

"W-w-w-William I-I-I want t-t-to g-g-g-go. To l-lea-leave. Please." That was all I managed to get out through my sobs.

"Ok whatever you want." He led me to the car and helped me in. The whole car ride was in silence. I didn't even want to look at him. I didn't know if I was overreacting, but I felt so hurt. So shited on. All the pain of my life hit me when he hugged her. I need to talk to Jack to see him.

He always knows how to cheer me up.